Nine.

Once again,everything has gone blank, and i am here again, not being able to move a single inch of my muscle.

Everything is quite same except the fact, i am not on a road but instead of the sharp pain in my head and my chest, my whole body is aching and it's quite frustrating that I don't know why all of this is happening. Why is it so quiet when I want to scream my pain out. The quietness is heavier and irritating as well.

It's like my soul is trapped, and is struggling to leave my body.

Why?

Why am I stuck like this? What did I do to be the one to be here? I am sorry for whatever I did, please, I don't want to feel anything anymore. Ohh someone please come and save me.

Save me.please.

Like a miracle, just like a miracle,like a long shooting star in the sky that is rare to catch glimpse of. I saw, for the first time, anything other than darkness and the never ending pain, I saw light.

Three white and bright light, making my eyes feel theirexistence, yet, a burning sensation running through them.

Yet, I couldn't feel happier, atleast, I could now blink.

The happiness never lasts long, atleast for me, because I desperately wanted to know what the dark figure wanted to do to my paralysed body, because they surely weren't helping.

M I dead? M I going to get buried? Do they want to sell my organs?No way. Oh no.

While they were scaring the shit out of me, I didn't even realise, my body started to feel more heavier than I felt. As if, something warm, flew all over my body. As if- as if my b-blood ran into my body once again.

But my head,

my forehead started burning and my skull felt as if it's about to get blast.

Who the hell is doing this to me? And why?

I had no idea.

"Stay still young lady." I heard,a voice that made me instantly feel nauseous,and despite of the order i received and i hated it, i was glad that i could hear, atleast something.

And in the hope, that maybe, finally maybe I would be able to move, atleast my hand?

It did, it surely did, with all the pain and my growing frustration,i could feel coldness of the air touching my skin.

But soon what I felt was a hand on my neck and another on my forehead, not softly, but in a force that literally could crack my bone.

I wanted to scream, but again not a single word came out of my mouth.

I panicked, but when my eyes opened once again after a blink.

"D-dad?" I said, looking at the figure leaning his head on back of my palms that were resting on the white sheets.

Hearing me he instantly looked up, worry hanging on his face with a frown.

"Sweets. Y-you are up. D-doctor! Doctor!" He rushed outside and that's when I realised, I am in the hospital.

How?

Ugh, I am too tired to think about that.

I closed my eyes to calm down the burning sensation in them what felt like flames of fire.

Soon a doctor entered the room and checked me up, scanning my eyes and checking my heartbeat.

I found my the nerve of my injected to a infusion. What the hell happened?

Other than the translucent memory, what I felt was a deja vu even the time when I was probably dreaming about the weirdest shit, i felt as if it's a memory, and it has happened once in the past.

I let out a soft sigh that led to glide down a drop of tear from my eyes.

They're burning like hell.

"Pa. How did I get here?"

He sighed and sadly smiled before answering me, stroking my hair gently, fatherly.

"Your friend, saved you from getting kidnapped. I just couldn't thank him enough i guess, what was his name? Min- uh, yeah Min Yoongi."

Min yoongi?

Saved me?

"How did- did this happen?" I whispered rather to myself than to dad.

"You don't remember do you?" Dad said.

"It's so blury, I- I got into a car, which happened to be if your- your student?"

"My student? Why would I send my student to pick you up from school when your friend was going to drop you?"

"But he, he said he-"

"But I suppose, Mr.Choi's house is not near from here, are you not Haana?"

He never said that he-

"Ohh, I- I am Haana. Do you know my dad?" I asked.

"Professor choi. How can't I?" He replied with a small pretty smile.

Th-that he's a student, and that my dad sent him.

"He never said that I sent him?did he?" My dad spoke while I sat there, shook.

"I am so stupid." I bury my face into my palms of my hand, so stupid.

"How did I get here again?" I ask, filled with sorrow and disappointment that I really couldn't take care of myself, and wow I wanted to move out, what a pity.

"Yoongi. That guy told me that he wanted to drop you but you just walked away and asked for lift." My dad said, he ruffled my hair one last time before getting up from his seat.

I wanted to dig my grave right there after hearing that, "I didn't even wait for him to say something about dropping me off to home." I murmured softly to myself when my dad walked out the room to get me some fruits to eat.

After a few moments of me being in disappointment at myself, I heard the door creak open to reveal, Yoongi.

His grumpy look never does leave his face does it?

But whatever, I owe him for saving me, from getting kidnapped by that Jin guy.

"H-hey!"

"Hmn" he responded. Seriously?

He sat next to my bed where earlier my dad was sitting on, he looked around the whole room scanning the interior and the machines then finally at me, with an eyebrow slightly raised.

In the room, there was Him, me and the awkward silence.

I decided to speak up without even thinking of anything.

"So,Why did you save me?"

.

Author.

Lmaoo.
I woke up in a panic attack and wrote all that crazy shit.

I feel i am loosing readers?

Sorry if it's boring!!