Fourteen.

Not even a word was said between them through the whole ambulance trip, even though yoongi didn't completely loose his conscious, he wasn't in a state to move, he just couldn't move a limb of his body.

But he knew what was happening.

Though everything was barely visible to him, he kept looking at Haana but it didn't feel real, as if she's not even here, she was just, hallucination, everything, was just a quick phase of dream he was having after maybe an late shift of his other job, that just felt too real.

The soft voice of the machines beside his bed, the passing trees visible from the window of the ambulance, and Haana, sitting beside him, tears making her eyes swell up, but she kept wiping them not allowing them to trail down her face and be visible to anyone.

But one of the drop of her tear from her eyes, she failed to catch, landed on his hand that was resting on the white sheet.

At that moment, he knew, he wasn't dreaming.

But he hoped he was.

...

(???'s POV)

"I can't do this anymore hyung! I really can't" the young boy said,who recently highlighted his hair into funny green, his bangs displayed them a bit from in between his brown strands of hair, just a bit, and it looked good.

He bored his eyes and starred at the mobile placed on the table as well as the other boy in the room did.

His elder sitting on the chair of the study table that situated at the other side of the room, sighed and that's all he could do.

It has been exactly half an hour, not more than that, Namjoon and taehyung waiting for Jin to call back, impatiently.

"What if it's bad?" Taehyung mumbled another negative guess. He kept hitting his head lightly on the wall in anxiety.

"Tae, what of it's not?"

"Well what if!"

Namjoon took off his glasses and after running his fingers through his messed hair blonde hair, he finally agreed what taehyung was insisting to do since the time they sent Jin to the hospital to check on Yoongi and Haana's existence.And because he hasn't been responding to his calls or even texts, it worried them.

They got up at once but that's when the phone's ringing shriek buzzed on the wood.

They looked at eachother, turning their head immediately when their ears heard it ring, Taehyung jumped on his feet continuesly while Namjoon picked up the phone to answer the incoming call.

It was jin.

"Jin!" Namjoon almost yelled, and sat on the chair continuesly tapping his feet in anxiety to know what had happened in the hospital.

"Is yoongi alright now?"  Taehyung asked nearing the elder, whilst Namjoon placed the phone on table after putting the call on speaker for both of them to hear what jin has to say.

"I don't know, they're in the room and I can't go in."

"Why not?" Taehyung asked.

"Because i am a so called kidnapper of Haana..." Jin replied him.

Taehyung laughed at the statement and Namjoon hissed.

It was their fault. They shouldn't have sent jin like that and scare the shit out of Haana.

"But is there any other way? I mean, We can't just stay the stupid voices in her head forever, she needs to know us."
He said.

"Not just her, them too, four of them." Jin said through the call.