Eighteen.

"Not possible." Yoongi denied her offer once again.

"Then where are you planning to sleep? On the road?" She growled, her both hands on her hips, huffing and puffing.

Jimin,who already agreed to go with Haana's home, was just waiting for the final decision to be made because, if yoongi won't, he wouldn't either.So, the blonde headed just sat on the footpath that was infront of Haana's house, and watched the argument, turning his head like a pendulum every time they both spoke.

"Anyways, just seven hours,and then it's morning!" He told her sternly.

"Till then what?"

"Till then, uh- I- I'll find a time pass."
He replied her, and sat down beside Jimin, that reminded him that, "Yeah! I have him!" He said and the next second Haana glared the blondie, widening her eyes before saying, "Mmhmm? Is he?"

Jimin gulped down the lump in his throat, while thinking what to reply and with whom he should be.

The Kim brothers and Jungkook had gone back to their places, as it was midnight,Haana didn't feel it appropriate to talk at that time and that place.

And ofcourse, they had to exchange their phone numbers so that they can contact in the day time.

"Jimin." Said yoongi,

"Jimin!" Whined Haana.

"Whose Jimin?"

"Whose voice was that?" Jimin frowned upon hearing another voice.

"Pa!" Haana exclaimed and turned around to see the open doon and the man she loves the most standing infront of her.

The darkness they were in was now covered with the light of the house.

"He's Jimin." She pointed the blonde headed boy who stood up in the respect for the elder and immediately bowed.

Mr. Choi chuckled at the sight of Yoongi, who also gave jim a bow for respect,and patted Haana's back who was now standing next to him, already glaring yoongi.

"So your mission was really completed?" He asked her whilst he eyed both the guys

"Yep." She replied.

"But someone is being too stubborn." She told her dad and yoongi sighed because that's all he could do.

"What's the matter?" He asked feeling the tention between the two.

"He lives in a Hostel, and it's owner set a rule that, no one is allowed in after eleven pm and before six am."Haana told him the truth, she untied her pony tail and let her hair fall over her shoulders.

"Now when I asked him to get in as it's too cold to be out, he is denying." she folded her arms infront of her chest, eyeing Jimin who was at the urge to catch a severe cold, rubbing his both shoulders and hands in every while to keep himself warm as he listened the conversation go.

"Jimin,you get in first!" She indicated him the way in, and he quickly did without even looking at Yoongi, because he knew, if Yoongi stopped him, he would, but it's so cold, both of them should be in and not perform any idiocy.

She smiled softly and was glad that she was a help for both of them for the night.

"Yoongi." Mr. Choi began, "Son, I think you should listen to her," he insisted.

"He would, how wouldn't he!" She said and the next second Yoongi, who was wondering how to get away from the situation and also drag the gone in Jimin back with him,was now being dragged inside by Haana.

"Okay fine but don't drag me ayy~" he whined as she pulled him in.

Jimin laughed at him while adjusting his comforter given by Haana's mom, and sitting near the fireplace.