three.

(Haana's pov)

I am not going to cry today, it's just a small topic we would casually talk about and sort out everything.

Yeah.

I wish it was as simple as that.

"See, I told you kimchi with ramen would be amazing!" My dad complemented at his own made dish, although it was my suggestion but as long as mom doesn't know, it's his idea.

"I really cook good right?" He asked leaning over my mom on the circled dining table.

My mom rolled her eyes and it was clear she was resisting herself to not laugh at dad's childish behaviour.

"Indeed dad!" I winked at him and chuckled before taking a bigger bite from my bowl filling my mouth with tickling feeling. Ramen with kimchi was my best experiment.

"You wanted to talk Haana." My mom said, ugrf, i wanted to, wanted, past is in the past.

"Yeah..." I gulp down and stir my noodles nervously, "you see..."

My mom hummed wanting me to continue and by now my dad seemed to join the suspense with mom too.

I looked at both of them and when my nervous gaze fell on dad, he kind of understood that it was being hard for me to say this way with all attention on me.

But I know however, i need to talk this out.

Haana! They're your parents! It's okay!
I reminded myself constantly.

"Ehh, excuses because you all need to focus on the masterpiece I made today with my blood sweat and tears-" he stopped when my mom decided to cut him off by placing her hand on his still looking at me, as if she sensed that what I wanted to talk need to be out of me sooner.

"Let her speak," in a lower tone she said.

And that's when I knew i had to tell them what's on my mind.

"I need to move out."

And then there was silence, as expected.

My dad was now looking at his bowl and my mom was looking at him, while i started hearing those dreadful voices again.

"They'll hate you."

"Look you've hurted them, again."

"How could you be so selfish?"

"Haana. Run.you need to get out of this. Run. We need you. Haana."

"Haana."

"Haana."

"Haana?!" I felt a hand on my shoulder after hearing a different tone say my name, the tone filled with worries,
my mom.

"Don't cry sweetheart." Rubbing my shoulder she comforted me, i didn't even realise the warm water on my face running down my cheeks through my eyes.

"What is bothering you dear tell us."

Ohh. I still have to tell them.

"It's just, the-" i couldn't think of anything that would make them believe is the reason of my sudden breakdown.

"The academics."

I hoped they would buy it,i wiped my tears and looked at them both before speaking.

"It's being tough, i just am feeling as if I chose wrong subjects, psychology is really testing my patience i am telling you." My cheeks puffed up, I lied, partly.

My dad sighed before giving me a piece of kimchi from his bowl to mine, I was really nervous about my dad, he mostly get's me when I lie.

But I really didn't lie, studies have been really the cause of my headache especially in some chapters of psychology, exams are near, and I really have to prepare to get rhe grades that would let me in the university of Seoul.