Thirteen

It was as clear as day, getting fired was obviously not good, but for yoongi it was worse, only he knows how much it would cost him.

"I don't keep people who can't stand up for themselves, weak people may get hurt around me. I need better employees." She stated before going away.

"Excuse me babe." Hawsa said as she walked past Haana bumping her shoulders, making Haana roll her eyes in annoyance.

"You're excused." She glared the lady in red, "and I am not your babe." She said.

Haana was at a spot now, earlier she was just passing by the restaurant and was walking back to school, but she spotted that the walking teddy bear she always sees while passing by this way is none other than him, Yoongi.

She just couldn't bear to even imagine yoongi getting soaked into that drink poured by Yuri.

Amd despite being already in trouble regarding previous encounter with Yuri, she lost her anger and everything else faded,she stepped in there without even knowing what she was doing.

When Yuri's slap once again landed on her cheek, she was pulled out of her daze of anguish and frustration.

Realising she lost it again at the wrong timing.

And hence he got fired today, because of her.

They haven't even started being 'friends' what her dad thinks they are, and here she caused him trouble.

Yoongi didn't wait for a second, he immediately left to change back to his own clothes and take his bag.

He wanted to be away from Haana, and the restaurant, even himself.

How much he wished to get away from the irritating whispers in his head, continuesly blabbering words he couldn't catch.

"Yoonskskk"

"Blaerhahna"

"Haana"

"Now don't kskdd"

"Wha he don't please."

Even the dripping sound of the drop of tap which was right down infront of his face, wasn't pleasing to him, each and everything was disturbing him.

"Yoongi"

"Please don't. Not again."

"Skkkj stop yoonkkks"

"Shut up shut up shut up." He murmured to himself closing his eyes tightly yet his voice echoed in the empty public restroom.

His eyes were burning and tears continuesly ran down on his face no matter how many times he wiped out them away.

He looked up at the mirror, which wasn't clear, drops of water which were dried and left their marks and some droplets still sliding down on the glass as yoongi splashed the cold tap water on his face, it was left unclear for god knows how many years and definitely no one would clean it, because no one really enters here.

The mirror wasn't really clear,but enough that yoongi could see the visible marks on his face of the slap.

His head was aching as if it is going to blast, he held the basin tightly not wanting to fall apart then and there because he knew, no one would come to save him.

Why would anyone.

His parents left him infront of that awful orphanage, where he was treated as an outcast, where he wasn't even considered as a human.