Seventeen.

I sailed seas of emotions,
To wander a forest of scars,
I am a dance of light and darkness,
A galaxy of shadow and stars.
-R. Queen.

It wasn't clear to Haana, where she was going or even if she was safe with six guys in a car alone.

She wasn't even in the car, she was on the car, behind the closed section of the car,there was an open part, probably to store stuffs,she was with three other guys; Taehyung, Jimin and ofcourse yoongi beside her, the youngest in the middle,while the two elder one's were infront inside the closed part of the car.

Wearing a dark blue shrug on top of a light blue woolen tee and a black skinny jeans, was somehow a good outfit for the cold open roof car ride, Haana just had to hold the shrug closed tightly so that she don't catch cold, the cloth was warm, giving her tickles whenever the cold air touched her skin.

Street lights upon street lights were passing by, in an unknown road, in between several stores and three floor apartments, the vehicle drove.

"It's so cold." The black hair head kid said, who was only wearing a gray tee-shirt with, "All I do is breathe" was printed with bold letters.

Seconds later Haana's shrug was thrown onto Jungkook's head who was shivering lightly due to being in the exposed cold wind, and when he looked towards her,he saw her closing her eyes in tiredness.

Talking about being tried, that was every person's situation at the moment.

"Why the hell were we running?"
Yoongi grumbled, a frown hanging on his forehead, Haana made a tch sound and led her two fingers to his forehead, straightening them,"You'll have a headache that way, don't frown!" She said and he nodded even though being frustrated as ever, he rested his face, closing his eye lids, feeling a burning sensation in them as soon as they shut close.

It was his dear sunday, that got ruined.

"And where are we going?" He asked, lowing his voice because of exhaustion, he had no energy left to scold or blame anyone there, he just wanted to disappear in his bed of comfort.

"Somewhere just to get away from them, and ofcourse once we're safe, Hyungs will drop each of you back home." Taehyung replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Who is the 'them' tae?" Jimin asked.

"And who the hell are those two infront and this idiot kid?" Yoongi asked, pointing the new one's.

Taehyung sighed deeply, and then looked at the three;Haana, Yoongi and Jimin, who were as confused as ever.

"It's a-"

"I am not a kid! For once please! Also, whom are you calling an Idiot?grandpa?" Jungkook mocked at yoongi not letting Taehyung start his sentence making the other's face palm themselves at the stubbornness of Jungkook.

"The fact you're being so noisy and stubborn, everyone is calling you a kid." Haana told him, rather calmly than scolding even though that's what everyone wanted to, scold him and shut him up.

He looked at her for a while, that's when Haana noticed his doe eyes, they were almost popping out of the sockets of his eyes, he definitely was a kid, "Are you Haana?" He asked, that made Haana be a bit off gaurd, "Y-yeah...B-but-" Haana stuttered but Taehyung quickly spoke again, "Let me explain everything please once Hyungs stop somewhere!"
He said and then eyed jungkook, giving him a glare, "And no one will cut us off."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked away, jimin patted his back as he was beside him and slid his arm around his neck, comforting him, while he said nothing, but felt warm with his new hyung's presence.