Twenty.

We grow through what we go through...

...

"And then I woke up when you stepped on my hair, in the middle of a cold night."
He mumbled in between chewing his sandwich, while the other two shook their head in unbeibubble.

Haana slurped the soup and let out a sigh thinking about where to and how to start cleaning up the room.

"I knew it was a bad idea staying here." He said rubbing his cheek, that grew red because of so much soap and water,he did everything to get the colour out.

Haana did glare him, but was still too tired to fight him.

"What's the time?" He asked,

"What's the day?" Jimin asked wanting the reply to be Sunday although he knew it wasn't.

"What's the year?" Haana struggled opening her heavy eyes and jimin patted her back and giggled at the question she asked.

"Your fault, totally." Yoongi pointed Haana out, and she said nothing for a second and just starred dead in his eye.

"Are you seriously saying that!" She raised jer eye brows and placed her hands on the table tightly making a thud sound.

"Yahhh. You both either fight or stay so close as if are couples, there's no in between, first decide what you both are!" Jimin said nodding at both of them in disbelief.

Yoongi said nothing and continued finishing his sandwich, Haana noticed his wet bangs reaching down till his brows and his puffed up bare face, looking like a boiled bun, "cute..." thoughts rolled into her head, but backed back when realised where that was going, shaking her head and slurping several spoons of soup in one go making her cough. Jimin patted her back once again and this time Yoongi handed her the glass of water.

"Haana?" Some one called her name from downstairs, and it was her dad, so she excused herself and was gone in no second leaving jimin with Yoongi.

"So...?" Jimin smiled at his hyung, yoongi looked up at him raising an eyebrow, "what?"

"What else happened last night?" Jimin asked, a teasing grin on his face confused yoongi.

"I was drunk, I don't remember."

"Oh come on, when i woke up you both were together in one blanket," Jimin told him biting his sandwich after finishing the soup.

Yoongi stayed silent without reacting to the jimin's statment, he starred at his bowl of soup, he had already finished his sandwich, jimin knew something in yoongi's brain was moving, he was definitely trying to recall what had happened last night.

And the fun fact was, jimin didn't see them together in one blanket, but he also noticed that they both do have a spark in between them, and this time Jimin don't want the candle of hope to blow off.

"Yahh this is frustrating, I don't recall a single thing after i finished the bottle, o just remember the wild and warm feeling i had after a few seconds of drinking that but-" yoongi paused, when he pointed the bottle on the floor, he noticed there was another, a bit smaller, bottle of wine.

"I also don't remember you getting up, going downstairs and taking that bottle jimin...?" He glared at the younger.

"Ehmmm, i didn't, as i said earlier, i woke up when Haana stepped on my precious ginger hair." He said truthfully.