two

(Haana's pov)

Irritating dumb handsome freak.

Yeah i shouldn't place handsome, but he indeed looks good.

But that doesn't help how much i suffered.

After what felt like years of struggle, we reached the park which was not really far from the school premises.

By this time i was tired,confused, and mostly furious.

"Man the heck are you!"
I watched him lay back on the park's bench resting his head on the handles of it.

As if it's a usual thing for him.

"You're slow." He mumbled.

"And you are?"

"A genius! Woah I finally escaped."

I looked at him in disbelief, and he gave me a smile, perfect square, a bit of gums showing, a perfect smile i would like to bring to death.

I won't, nope.

Calm down.

"Sorry." He mumbled and sat up looking at me, "And thanks for the help."

And how ironic that he thinks i would forgive him that easily.

I looked behind me, and then at him,in disbelief, "Me?" Dramatically,
while he rolled his eyes and smiled again.

Ugh that smile.

I laughed again, "Why were you running tho?" Calming myself as much as possible but my hurting knees didn't help.

He said nothing and lay his head back, his almost disappeared sweat disappearing completely slowly.

He must have been running for real long time...

I looked around to see if we're safe from those weird people.

"Kim taehyung."
Out of the blue.

"Hmn?"

"My name..."

"When I asked something else, you chose to reply another question?"

He looked tired, yet calm.
Why was he running?
He is a student, and was being chased? That too by the men who looked as if are some sort of trained officers on black suits, just how i see in movies.

Who is he?

And why is he opening my bag and now why is he taking out the packet of-

"HEYY! MY BANNANA MILK!"
I didn't even realise how high pitched my voice came out, enough to hurt my throat a bit and ofcourse his ears.

I saw him gulp it down, all relaxed, as if he owns the drink.

The audacity.

That was pretty much enough to trigger me.

My hands formed into a tight fist, so tight that my knuckles turned white and my palm started to hurt, while i glared him drink the whole thing.

How dare he.

"Thanks for this too-" and before he could complete that stupid sentence, his head was banged by my bag.

How. (thud)

Dare. (Thud)

He! (Thud)

"Hey hey hey! Wait- you! Ow! Stop!"
He continuesly protested, but oh no, he shouldn't have drank that.

"Stop!" He held my bag to stop.
I snatched away from him and stopped to be back to catch my breath.

"You know something called permission? Huh? Firstly you came and sat on my cycle without my permission and then made me help you without asking for help, now this! Do you have any idea how much I had to do just to collect money for this drink!?" Busted out, i yelled at his frowned reaction.

"Look I am sorry okay?" He said.

I scoffed and that's when my phone rang.

I took it out from my lower pant that was underneath the uniform skirt, i always wore track pants because i am never able to handle skirts.

It was my alarm that rang, reminding me that school hours finish a hour later,that means i have to place the cycle back.

I glared him one last time and started to walk away towards the cycle with my bag hanging on my shoulder.

"It was nice meeting you tho~" i heard him say to which i just responded with my middle finger in the air, without looking back.

Yes, that's what a person deserves as a reply when they destroyed someone's day.

Hoping i never meet this guy again in my life, i went away from him and to the school.

Ugh my legs hurt so bad.

...

Author.
Heyy all.
Hope this is going well and you like it.
Idk.
I think I need to include more vocab.

Hey btw i captured the sunrise today .

Look at that (灬º‿º灬)♡

I have an obbssesion with sky..