Ten.

(above given pic as reference of the street)
...

"Anyone would do that." He fixed his black cap and dusting off some invisible dust from his shoulders, still in the hoodie Haana saw him wearing earlier.

"Do what?" Haana asked.

"Saving a girl from getting kidnapped?"
He responded, trying to avoid looking into her brown eyes. He just felt so annoyed by the rushing heartbeats whenever their eyes made a contact, and in the corner of his mind he thought,'does this happens to her too?or am I just sick?"

"Heh, anyone would but you...?" She narrowed her eyes on him, rather jokingly than literary saying it.

He huffed his cheeks up before replying her,"yeah it was me who saved you anyhow..?"

Who was Haana kidding here?
She herself knew this man sitting infront of her saved her atleast three times.

"Thank you yoongi." She said.

"Hmn"

She chuckled at him while he his cheeks tinted red. "I owe you." Haana spoke.

"What?"

"A lunch?" Bad idea by dad, Haana thought of just giving him a gift, maybe a pack of chips?

When her dad entered the room Yoongi instantly stood up in respect of the elder,a small smile spread across his face, rather a shy one.

Haana's head was full of wonder, how could is he so controlled over his personality, it's out of the world amazing even though Haana denied to agree.

He could be a double faced. Fake.

Not like he's wanting to be your friend anyway, why would he?

He can be just pretending and later would make fun of me.

What if he is one of Yuri's friends?

"I- I don't know?" Yoongi's voice broke haana's rushing thoughts. Looking at him once again gave her another new thought, "What if he's not."

What if..

He really is different.

And really would be just a great friend.

'Do i deserve a good friend though?'

Do I?

"Yes Haana!"

"Wait are you telling her to trust him?"

"I think he's a good guy!"

"Well What if!!"

Haana let out a small breathe and decided not to pay attention to the whispering voices in her head, and rather listen to the conversation Yoongi and her Father were having.

"So tomorrow lunch at noon? It's Saturday so you can stay for the movie."

"Movie night?" Haana said, confused about the sudden plan of her parents,they usually spend the weekends mostly having conversations with the special coffee of her dad, and she sometimes uses Saturday as a good time to night self study, next day she can sleep for good 8 hours and also she is sometimes tutored by her dad himself at late Saturday nights,she finds them the best nights ever.

But movies? Anyway she really wanted to watch one, but with yoongi would be a bit more different than it already was.

"Yeah, I would have told you this at dinning time, but the idea of inviting your friend came into my head just now when I heard you saying that you owe him for saving you." He chirped.