Eleven

"This is so stupid." Yoongi annoyingly unwrapped the paper from a small box once again, this might be the fourth time he wrapped the wrong way.

His younger roommate entered the room after having a warm bath, he had a rough shift a few hours ago, night shift it was. He had been trying to convince his roommate since Monday, but all went in vain seeing yoongi frustrated right in the Saturday morning.

He rubbed the towel through his ginger dyed hair, a few droplets fell upon his face and neck which tickled him and he wipped them away placing himself on his bed, after leaving the towel to dry in the balcony.

A relaxed feeling filled up in him when he layed on his bed.

He looked towards the elder, his doe eyes and raised eyebrows seeking for yoongi from between his orange strands of hairs.
He got up and sat leaning towards the light blue painted wall, facing yoongi.

"Hyung!"

"You don't have to bring me along with people I don't know." Yoongi repeated his sentence for the hundredth time that morning, "and anyhow today I am busy."

"Let me remind,it's tomorrow hyung!" He said, hoping sunday would be a great day to pull out yoongi out of his shell.

"Jimin." Yoongi started, "You know I don't like meeting new people,and especially if it's just going to waste my time." He lamely said, almost underneath his breathe being so focused on what he was doing at the moment.

"If you'll never meet them, they'll always be 'new people', you know, once upon a time, I was also 'new' for you!" Jimin almost yelled at yoongi, whining the whole time as they sat on their respective beds in the small sub-messy, a room of two people,their room, facing each other while their backs were laid back on the wall,

"I didn't meet you while casually wasting my time in some random coffee shops."

"I know, I know but-"

"Jimin, i am not going."

"I know you are just going to sleep the whole day tomorrow."

"What is sunday made for then?" Yoongi chuckled.

"Hanging out with friends! Having the time of your life" stretching hands, trying to make it easier for him to convey how wonderful idea it is, jimin replied.

Yoongi glanced the younger and nodded his head in disbelief.

"I can have my time of life on my bed." He mumbled sticking the last tape on the box of the purple gift paper.

"And for whom are you packing the gift?" Jimin asked curiously when he found yoongi was so focused on packing the small box carefully,"Special?" He grinned with narrowed eyes towards yoongi.

"Someone, whose not really special." Yoongi's words were not sitting properly as truth in jimin's head,

"Then gift? For someone whose not special, yeah right."

"It's birthday, so yeah."

"Gifts are given to special people, just like I gave you the tee shirt-" Jimin chirped.

"Yeah the white tee, the one you are wearing right now. Right?"

"No- hyung, we bought this together, yours is not sleevless, i know you don't wear those."

"Hmn."

"So.....?"

"People these days just fantasize everything, a simple gift doesn't always holds importance."

"Hyung but-"

"If a gift is just a small bracelet, but contains some sort of memory, or emotion, or by a attached person, it's more precious than expensive one."