Twenty one.

People will think you are crazy when
You talk about the things they don't know about...
...

(Thank you all for 1k reads guysss + it's a long chapter because someone told me It ends too soon and they don't want that so this one is for you~ )

...

School sucks.

And for a person like Haana, it's a double torture when you have people like Yuri to deal with everyday.

And to not face that trouble, like always, she was skipping school. Taking out her necessary things and keeping back the unnecessary things back in her locket, murmuring the song that was playing in the morning when the three dumbfounded teenagers got up and couldn't find where was the phone with the blasting music.

Yoongi and Jimin apparently went to their respective jobs. Jimin told her about his two part time jobs, one in a café and another in a highway restaurant. And as for yoongi she knew what he does now, but also got to know that he was trying to find a better paying job. A part of her wanted to get into his shoes and know what kind of life he lives. What's the reason for being so blunt all the time, because she knows, how people are today is a result of their past circumstances.

Thoughts rolled into her head, while she stared at a psychological based novel.

'Blink' the cover said, in large blue inked printed letters, 'The power of thinking without thinking.'

Maybe this might help,a try won't hurt.

"I wanna be yoursss" she sung lowly, the song released in back in year 2013, as the screen of her phone said when she researched about it. It was an English song by Arctic monkeys,and hence she wanted the meaning of the whole song.

It would also help her in learning more English phrases.

She closed the locker and turned around while plugging in the earphones in her ears, to go away from all the maddening crowd of children of riches.

But she lightly bumped into someone, who was not a student.

"Umm, sorry?" Haana looked at the lady,standing in front of her with folded hands, a plain light blue tunic shirt and a dark blue jeans underneath it, Haana more confused because she had never seen any teacher moving around in between students at the period of time, near the lockers? Strange.

The fact that actually was bothering Haana was why the lady looked familiar.

Slightly,round face, small eyes that will definitely result in an eye smile if she smiles a bit more widely, yet, even having a sweetest facial features, she looked really well composed, Haana thought, still looking as confused as ever at the lady, who is she?

"Ohh," a drip of politness was heard in her tone of speaking, "Excuse you, but,from what year are you from, can I know?" Yet a strict voice.

"Last year." Haana replied shortly, wanting to get out as soon as possible.
She looked around if Yuri or any of her friends were around, they were, yet.

"You look anxious." The teacher took Haana's attention back just by saying that, but now Haana's anxiety was slowly rising and the teacher's conversation wasn't helping, instead, was frustrating every limb of her.