Twenty Three

There were times I wasn't able to get up on my own feet.
The fact we were getting up together,
was truly a great strength for me.

...

Haana's parents were so happy, to see her bring her friends over for dinner and sometimes to lunch.Her mother loved cooking for them, how much she started adoring them all that she wished all of them were her kids.

Yoongi, finally agreeing to get his hair dye, and the plot twist he got to know later that colour won't be of his choice, and he won't know until they finish doing so.

A week before that, they ran towards the sports institute in the evening, the day when it was closed. So that they can sneak in to enjoy a pool party under the setting sunlight.

Namjoon was suprised to see Jin spraying paints the cleanest walls, he thought the elder was against breaking the rules.

Apparantly they sprayed every camera, so that they don't get caught at all.

All of it was life changing for Him.
Him who?

Hoseok,

who met these dorks, that night.

He didn't know that just in a few days, he'd be dying his hair, running around the city, just for fun, or even have a great sleep over at Haana's home where her parents would love seeing him dance.

He thought he would forget all of those awful events of his life, but how can he? They're still a part of him.

The yesterday's him, is still him.

And the yesterday's them, is still them.

Well,then he spread out his Hand, already blocking the raise of the sun getting into Taehyung's eyes, who was laying on an old bed mattress, in the middle of the same abandoned pool.

He took the elder's Hand and got up, smiling at the help given.

"Hanna was getting furious, yelling what's taking you so long." He said.

"Eh, my thoughts?" Taehyung confessed still holding on a sweet smile, enough to make the elder smile softly too, warming up Tae's heart all over again.

There are so many thoughts that would be much more beautiful if they were just kept as thoughts. Words sometimes don't do justice to our thoughts and feelings. They are better kept inside to last awhile rather than said and forgotten.

Every thought has the right time to be verbalized, and every feeling has the right time to be expressed. Meanwhile, enjoy the thought, enjoy the feeling, and give them the time they deserve to be as strong as you want them to be, meanwhile, just, Live.

Perhaps, that's what was to be done.

But each of them, though they denied and agreed on many things altogether, but deep down, they are afraid and they felt weak. Not knowing themselves, makes them fear the reality.

Moreover, they are sure that that they need to keep all of it by themselves, they think they are the rotten fruit that will rott the entire fruits in the basket.

They just think that way.

But whose gonna tell them?