Twenty five

" and suddenly all the love songs were about you..."

...

"You got-" I would have screamed, my lungs demanded oxygen as I stopped breathing and didn't breathe until he finished telling me about the payments he would be getting.

"Yoongiee!" I squeaked lowly not wanting anyone to hear me, as I was in the class, which I wouldn't have been but due to almost getting caught by Mrs.Min, I had no choice.

"This is such a great news, this deserves to be cele-"

"Celebrated, yeah, uh- I actually am planning to, Jimin agreed, and because I got my advance money already, it's completely my treat." Yoongi rasped through the phone, that's the longest and happiest i have heard him talking  or as much as i remember if we don't count the drunk over party, how much i wish i could just see his that gummy smile when he got this job, how much I wanted to give him a tight hug-

NOo no no, where's this going?

But I was really, really, i mean like out of the world happy for him, as I knew this meant a lot for him, and as much as i have got to know about Yoongi, I knew he wasn't a party guy and this really was huge that he was celebrating.

"So sir please tell the timings and I'll be there." I replied him, a wide grin on my face for the news.

"I'll text you when I myself decide heh" he told me and a few more minutes of silence later he hung up, without saying a word.

This was the cutest thing i found between us, we often didn't said much and were comfortable with that, I somehow knew that not saying anything more or less is always okay with him as he completely understands that, without us mentioning.

Yet he was the least of the part of the chaos that rushed in my head all the time, though I slowly was learning how to shush them, it didn't work all the time.

"Haana!"

i heard Tae's whisper, to which I frowned, looking around and then turning the page of my note book on the desk infront of me, as well as turning all my attention to his voice, he had something important to say and some how I could sense that.

"Hope you can hear me, and the rest too, chances are more that all can hear cept Hanna."

He said and I slightly winced at the headache this was giving me, hopefully some students were gathered around Mrs choi for some reason, and no focus of hers was on me.

She was getting popular here eh?

"I think that guy we found that night, is in the jail."

I shuddered at the thought, weirdly enough as i should, he was no one, I guess?

"Sshwag?!"
"Ksksk"

"Hiwh?"

Shh you all are giving me an headache please!

I somehow managed to tell them, hopefully they heard me as the voices got silenced at once.

"So let's begin and not waste any more time on discussing what doesn't matter." The lady who stood near the black board announced, making the students get back to their seats.