Nineteen.

Unexpressed emotions will never die,
They are buried alive and will come forth later,in uglier ways...
-Idk who wrote it.
...

"Promise me you'll not leave me even if they tell us to go to the seperate rooms this time" She asked him.

"Promise." He smiled at the girl sitting on the seat beside him in the bus, even though not sure about his own emotions and words, especially the promise.

They all were wearing the white uniform, with the blue stripes, sitting in the middle of the road on a bus, waiting for the 'elder sirs' to finish the conversation and continue to take them; where ever they were being taken to...

"You don't seem obvious about it." She whispered him with worry dripping in the her tone of voice.

"I- am." His eyebrows twitched and formed a frown on his forehead, "I am just scared, Haana." He said looking at her.

"Scared of?" She asked him raising her eye brows and closing the window so that the 'elders' don't listen what he has to say.

"Loosing all of us." He whispered.

Something in her mind twitched for a second or so, she closed her eyes in the ticklish feeling behind her eyes.

"Pssstt."

They both heard a whisper from back, when they turned around, it was revealed to them that it's Jimin peeking from the back seat, along with Taehyung beside him.

"I think we are not safe." Taehyung yelled underneath his breath, frowning after getting a hit from jin who was beside him;all of them were on the last long seat except for Haana and yoongi.

"Why?" He asked his elder hyung, and jin glared at him before replying, "stop being so blunt" he told him firmly.

"Yeah yeah alright, but, i just have this feeling again, along with jiminah" he said in a husky voice, trying not to be too loud for anyone else to hear what he is saying other than the ten of them.

"Jungkook, yahh, don't sleep!" Namjoon shook the youngest one who was drooling in dream, laying his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I just now saw something." Came out Hoseok's voice which no one expected to be so gloomy as a few seconds ago he was the only person after jin who was comforting the others.

"Saw? Like what?" Haana uttered, Yoongi looked up at Hoseok too.

"We- getting, getting apart. In a jungle or i don't know what exactly it was, but it was definitely night, as it was too dark." And as soon as he said that, all of a sudden Haana's head was banged by a real hard iron rod, as if.

"Oh my god." She wanted to yell at the pain but couldn't even utter those words underneath her breathe.

She opened her eyes wide but scrunched them close immediately by the sudden light falling on her face.

Slowly she tried to focus her surroundings, she was laying down on something soft, but not an even bed.

On something soft.