Chapter 13

"There's a bunny involved in this mystery? I did not see that coming" said George.

"I'm not just any bunny. I'm the Easter Bunny! The greatest bunny in the world!" said the rabbit.

"What are you doing here?" said Ringo.

"I'm here to tell you that I know what's going on with your friend. He is having the Easter Breakdown" said the Easter Bunny.

"The Easter Breakdown?" said Calvin.

"Indeed, my uniformed friend. You see, every Easter, someone falls victim to the Easter Breakdown and isn't freed until I find all of my special Easter eggs. And now that I've lost them all, your Paul has been chosen" the Easter Bunny explained.

"So Paul is suddenly having a breakdown?" said Charles Wallace. 

"Yes yes yes. And now that I've met some people who know him, maybe you can help me revive him by retrieving the Easter eggs that have been misplaced from my basket" said the Easter Bunny.

"So we have to go on an egg hunt to wake Paul? This is almost too easy" said John.

"Ah, but it's not that easy. You see, my eggs always end up somewhere I would never think to look" said the Easter Bunny.

Then Charles Wallace remembered what he'd discovered before.

"Well. Look what I found in Wiggle Bay" he said showing the blue egg.

"One of my eggs! How delightful!" said the Easter Bunny.

"We're off to a good start already. But we need to find the rest before Paul's wedding on Sunday" said Ringo.

"How many are there?" said Calvin.

"Twelve. It's my whole Easter collection" said the Easter Bunny.

"Twelve? Goodness... it may be a bit too much for just these two boys" said Chad.

"You're right, Chad. Our third member is on vacation" said Charles Wallace.

"Or maybe that's good. My eggs are hidden all over the world. If your third member is in another country..." said the Easter Bunny.

"She can keep a lookout" Charles Wallace guessed.

"Then it's settled. I'll call Sam at once. Charles Wallace, call Batman" said Calvin.

"Right, Cal!" said Charles Wallace.

"We'll look after Paul. And we'll also assist you with some Mousketools" said George.

"Wonderful. This'll go a lot faster with Mousketools" said Calvin.

"You mean those little things that helped Jeremy and I out of that creepy hotel?" said Chad.

"You betcha. We've used them on several occasions" said Charles Wallace.

"And this is one of the most urgent occasions, so you two better get going" said John.

"Hey, John's right; get Batman over here, Charles Wallace" said Calvin.