Chapter 17

The gang left the apartment building and started to look for eggs.

"The Easter Bunny said his eggs were spread around the world" said Calvin.

"So we need to look for them together. We always work together" said Charles Wallace.

"Indeed. But we might find the eggs faster if we split up" said Batman.

"Split up?" said Charles Wallace.

"Batman's right. If we split up, we might find the eggs twice as fast" said Robin.

"Good idea. But those eggs are kinda big. You saw the one Charles Wallace found" said Calvin.

"Hmm. We may need something to carry the eggs in" said Batman.

"Time to check our Mouseketools. Everybody say 'Oh Toodles!'" said Calvin.

"Oh Toodles!" the others repeated.

Toodles showed up and displayed today's Mouseketools.

"A flashlight... four colorful baskets... a surfboard... roses... a fishing pole... or the Mystery Mousketool. What can we use to carry the eggs when we find them?" said Batman.

"Well, the Easter Bunny keeps his eggs in a basket" said Robin.

"Hey. An option is four baskets" said Calvin.

"And there's one two three four of us" said Charles Wallace.

"Holy multiplication! Maybe each of us can take one basket" said Robin.

"Then the colorful baskets it is. We got ears. Say cheers!" said Calvin.

The baskets were selected.

Their colors were red, green, yellow and blue.

"Awesome! Now let's divvy up the take" said Charles Wallace.

"Charles Wallace and Calvin, I believe should take the red and the blue as they match their uniforms" said Batman.

"Alright!" Charles Wallace cheered.

"And I'll take the green one" said Robin.

"Very good, Robin. That leaves the yellow one for me" said Batman.

"Excellent. Now that we have our baskets, let's start egg hunting" said Charles Wallace.

"Good luck, young chums" said Batman.

"Robin, we informed Sam about this already. Go find her, but don't give too much away" said Calvin.

"Right, Calvin!" said Robin. 

The guys then split up to look for eggs.