Author's Note

Boy, what a story this was! 

It took me two weeks to finish it! The only story I remember taking this long or longer to finish is "Holy Baby!".

Anyway, what'd you think?

There actually are some trivial things you should know about it.

1. I made Paul and Jill get married on Easter because my follower AmandaSchaefer709 did that in her story "A Lifetime of Love" and I thought an Easter wedding was an amazing idea.

2. The part where Jill says she and Chad got married on her birthday is true. Once, I was reading an old article I found on Pinterest that included Chad talking about how he thinks he and Jill were too young when they married. When he said how old they were he put the words "we married on her birthday" in brackets.

3. The name Pastor James is a pun on the preacher name Chad Stuart's "Laredo" character gave himself, Preacher Jones. The wedding officiation speech was also similar to the one on "Laredo".

4. Della is one of very few nonverbal characters in my stories. Two other memorable ones are Mini Me in "The Thing from Outer Space" and Kyle in "Neurodiversity".

5. Robin constantly messing up the word "Mouseketool" is a reference to the recurring gag in "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" where Goofy frequently messes the word up.

Pretty cool, huh?

So what was your favorite part of the story (I mean, besides the tear-jerking wedding. lol)? Tell me in the comments and I'll see y'all in the next one!

Cheerio!

Peace and love,

Sammy