Chapter 15

"What did Calvin say?" said Jill after Sam hung up the phone.

"Ah, it's nothing for us to worry about" said Sam.

"One of his cars was totaled?" said Jill.

"Calvin's a used car salesman. It's really a good thing he's there to fix this problem" said Sam.

"He's able to fix a destroyed car?" said Jill.

"You know how great he is at fixing big problems" said Sam.

"I s'pose" said Jill with a smile.

And in Wayne Manor, stately home of Millionaire Bruce Wayne and his youthful ward Dick Grayson, Aunt Harriet was decorating the foyer for easter.

"Oh, I just love Easter. The most colorful holiday" she said.

"Yes indeed, Aunt Harriet. But this easter shall be an extra special one" said Bruce.

"Bruce is right. This Easter, Paul McCartney is to be married" said Dick.

"Oh yes! I almost forgot. The one Beatle that has avoided marriage for so long finally ties the knot" said Aunt Harriet.

Alfred came in and whispered to Bruce and Dick.

"Forgive me for interrupting, sir. It's the phone."

"Yes, Alfred. We'd best take it. Excuse us, Aunt Harriet" said Bruce.

Then Dick and he left the foyer and entered the study.

"I didn't hear the phone, Alfred" said Aunt Harriet.

"Mr Bruce's study door always muffles sounds, madam" said Alfred.

In the study, Bruce picked up the Bat-phone and said "Batman speaking."

"Batman, it's Charles Wallace. We've got an emergency on our hands."

"Yes?"

"Paul McCartney has fallen ill with the Easter Breakdown. And the only way to recover him is to find twelve special Easter eggs. Would you and Robin help us?" said Charles Wallace.

"We'll be there quick as a flash, Charles Wallace" said Bruce.

He hung up the phone and said "Dick? There's no criminal activity. Just Paul having a breakdown."

"Holy cardiovascular health! You don't mean Paul McCartney" said Dick.

"Yes, Dick, I do. We'd best dash if we're to rescue him in time for his wedding" said Bruce.

He lifted the head on a statue of Shakespeare and said "To the Bat-poles."

Dick flipped a switch and the bookshelf opened to reveal the Bat-poles. 

Bruce and Dick slid down the poles and turned into Batman and Robin.

Then they got into their signature vehicle, the Batmobile, and drove off.