Prologue

"Shashank..", Jiya held his hand as soon as he parked his car in the parking lot of the apartment building.

Shashank was furious and raged, he jerked her hand and unbuckled his seat belt. Getting out of the car, he slammed the door loudly making her flinch. She immediately got down and raced to catch-up to him. Due to Shashank's long strides, Jiya had to run behind him to catch up.

He climbed the 3 floors by alternating the stairs which made her lag behind. Reaching the door of the flat 306, he unlocked it with his spare keys and stormed inside.

"Shashank.. Shashank.. please listen to me..", Jiya entered behind him who was now inside his room.

"Shashank..", He was loosening his tie when Jiya tried touching his hand.

"Don't.. Don't you touch me..", he seethed in anger by pushing her hand away.

"Why are you angry Shashank?", She asked with a sad face.

"Go dance with that flirty bastard, Kevin.", He yelled plopping on the bed

"Shashank? It was your office business party and he is your colleague. I don't even know him. He himself asked me for a dance. I thought they would talk bad about you if I denied. You know, I love you.", She said sitting beside him

"Then prove it..", he said staring into her eyes.

"But.. Sha..", she was interrupted by his words.

"Just go way from here..", Shashank yelled.

She put her head down and walked to the door. When she looked back, he turned his face away from her. She locked the door and returned back. Cupping his face, she turned it so that he looked at her. Their brief eyelock was followed by passionate liplock. As they took time to breathe, their clothes peeled off.

"Will you hurt me?" She asked, as he took time to observe her.

"I can't promise you that but it would be pure pleasure at the end.", He said. Their lips joined in for a steaming hot kiss which soon took a turn into a love making session. Though there were streams of tears flowing out of her eyes when she lost her virginity, it was soon filled with moans and groans.

"Aaaahhhh.. Shash..aaank..", Jiya moaned loudly at the end off their hot love making session. He slouched on the bed beside her bare body and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Did it hurt?", He asked caressing her head.

"Hmm.. but it was worth it..", she smiled as he cuddled her.

"I promise, next time it would be pure pleasure without hurting", he said in a husky voice near her ear. She blushed.

"I should go now.", She said sitting up.

"Hmmm..", he hummed while getting up with her.

"Do you need more proof?", Jiya asked him picking up her clothes.

"I love you..", Shanshank said pecking her lips.

"I love you too..", she said looking at him.

"Go clean yourself. I will be back soon. Wait for me.", He spoke sliding into his clothes.

"Hmmm..", she nodded her head and went inside the bathroom locking the door behind while Shashank left to the pharmacy to buy contraceptive pills for her.

When the soft sound of running water was heard, the wardrobe door in the room opened slowly. A pair of legs came stepped out which belonged to a young teenager. A stream of sweat sliding down his temple made it evident that he was nervous as hell. He quickly stormed out of the room and ran downstairs to the parking lot.