The Innocent Mistake - 4

Check if you've read the previous chapter.

Unedited
____________

Sana sat on the couch, hugging her knees and watching her mother stroll to and fro in extreme tension.

"Priyaaa!!", Rajiv barged into the house and sighed looking at his wife and daughter safe.

"Pufff!! You both are safe. You left a message at the office that it's an emergency. I got scared.", Rajiv sighed with a frown.

"Raa.. jiv..", Priya turned towards Rajiv and a gush of tears filled her eyes. Her face turned red showcasing extreme agony. Looking at her face, creases of tension formed on his face.

"What happened? Is everything alright?", His face turned pale sensing some great tension.

"Sana..", Priya sobbed. She didn't know how to to tell him the dreadful news which was ready to break their world.

"What happened to her? You took her to the doctor right? What did the doctor say?", Priya's constant sobbing unnerved him.

"She's... She's...", Priya bawled.

"For Godsake!! Stop crying and explain to me. What happened damnit!!", Rajiv was perturbed. When he heard Sana whimper on the couch, hiding her face in her knees, he freaked out.

"Sana, what happened dear? Are you alright?", He asked cupping Sana's face. Sana looked at her father with fear written all over her face. She had already seen her mother's reaction in hospital and wasn't ready to face her father's wrath.

"She's pregnant Rajiv..", Priya cried loudly. He was horror-stricken to hear those words.

"What did you say?", He turned to Priya with a puzzled look.

"She's pregnant..", Priya repeated in a feeble voice.

"Have you lost your mind? You are pulling a prank on me, right?", He made an attempt to laugh with his now paralysed face due to the shock.

"I wish, I was..", Priya wept uncontrollably. Sana too couldn't control herself after looking at her parents' state and bawled along.

"Sana, do you even know what your mother is saying? Looks like she has gone insane.", He said to his innocent daughter.

"The doctor said she is over 13 weeks pregnant. Those vomiting, mood swings, missed periods, all makes sense now. We are doomed Rajiv. She can't even undergo abortion. Her body can't undergo the procedure as it involves a great threat to her life...", Priya went on to explain.

"Are you telling me that all this shit is for real? How the hell can she get pregnant? She is just a child.", Rajiv asked who was still gobsmacked and not ready to accept.

"I thought the same Rajiv but I realised that we are in denial. The day she started menstruating, she was no longer a child.", Priya said.

"That means... Sana.. Sana had s.. s..", his mouth dried unable to utter the word which was considered as an obscene and obscure  to speak in front of children in the society he belonged to.

"Shit!!!", He yelled facepalming loudly which startled Sana. She was appalled to see her father in such a state.

"Shit shit shit!!", He banged his hand multiple times on the table in anger.

"Who is he? Who did you sleep with?", Rajiv asked approaching closer to Sana which made her shiver. She crawled back towards the corner of the couch. Tears rolling from her face unstoppably while her heart thumping loudly.

"Tell me who is that bastard Sana? I will kill him. I won't hesitate a bit or even fear going to jail while I do so..", yelled Rajiv.

"Rajiv, stop it!!", Priya screamed pulling Rajiv back. Sana was trembling in fear after witnessing her father's bloodshot eyes.