Chapter 1: Caught by the koopa king

[Luigi's POV]
After running from the dry bones for what felt like hours, I spotted a mansion and decided to run towards it. Oh, how I wished my brother was here. Once I jumped over the lava, using the blocks, I ran up the stairs and blocked the door to make sure they would not come in. I fully locked it using a wooden plank. I sat down and sighed, happy I wasn't getting chased any longer. It felt strange sitting there in the darkness when suddenly... it all went black.

I could feel I was getting dragged somewhere.

Where were they taking me? I tried to look around anxiously, but it had no use. My thoughts were running everywhere, hoping I'd make it out alive. They had put a rope around my wrists, so tight it hurt.

They took the mask off, and I looked around in fear, seeing them, small creatures with a red cloak and white face or mask. They took me to another room. In front of the room, there were guards who let them in, looking at me strangely. I tried to just stare at the ground, hoping this was all a nightmare, and it'd be over soon.

I looked around a little and saw a big throne with a turtle, uh- Lizard? Looking "person" on it, I don't even know if it's a person or not.

The little red fellas threw me in front of the stairs, which were placed in front of the big lizards throne, causing me to fall down. I looked up at him with pure fear, not realising my hat had fallen off.

He looked down at me with a menacing look, his red eyes staring straight into mine. The little fellas put the hat on me, and I got up.

"So? Who's this?" The lizard looking thing said. I looked at him, still in fear, yet also in shock that he could speak! Then some smaller one appeared from smoke, it was wearing a blue cloak and had some glasses covering its eyes.

"Sir! His hat has a letter on it, too! Perhaps he is the "Luigi" Mario has been talking about!" It said..

How did they know my name? Not even that that's really a bad thing, better than being called "the green one" or something like that, but.. they also knew Mario's name. Is Mario here, too? Oh, how I hoped he is! I would finally be able to calm myself with someone! Is he alright, though? I hope they didn't hurt him. Maybe the pipe just brought him to another part of the land, which is why we haven't found each other yet!

I was so lost in thoughts that I did not realise the lizard had taken my hat. Before I could even ask him to give it back, he nodded to the cloaked one, who used its wand, making me float into the air. "What the heck!? How am I flying!?" I thought to myself.

The cloaked one moved its wand towards itself, making me move closer to the large lizard. He was staring at me in pure anger as I stared back in fear.

[Bowser's POV]

So this was Mario's brother, eh? He didn't seem as tough as his brother. Kamek used its wand (the author doesn't know whether or not Kamek is male, so I'll keep using "it" for Kamek) to bring him closer to me.

Seeing his pathetic little face fill with fear made me want to hurt him even more. He stopped right in front of me, and I put my finger underneath his chin. Seeing his face turn paler than a fucking vampire was amusing, he was so scared it's shameful.

I looked at him, straight in the eyes. I put the nail of my finger closer to his neck, causing him to whimper. Once I was done analysing him, Kamek put him down.

I spoke to Kamek: "Keep the green one locked in a cage. One he can barely move in would be best." Kamek nodded, replying."Of course, sir." Then they poofed away. I sat back down on my throne, satisfied that I had caught a person who was very close to Mario.

[Luigi's POV]

Once I was locked in the cage, I could only stand up and sit down in, I gave up hope.. I sat down and waited for the cloaked one to leave.