Chapter 34: Drama at dinner

[Junior's POV]

The footsteps got louder and louder until, eventually, the door opened. And there stood dad, as intimidating as ever. Well, not to lie. I did feel scared when I saw how enraged he got after seeing the broken TV.

"Which one of you did this!?" He yelled out, but we all stayed quiet. Most of us looked at Morton, but he was looking at me. As if I was the guilty one.

"Come on. I won't hurt any of you. Just tell me who it did before I consider it!" Then all of us looked at Morton, who remained silent.

Even dad looked at Morton. "I- I'm sorry, dad..." He mumbled. Dad sighed with smoke coming from his nose, "Explain." He said with a serious expression.

Though the drama here was to die for, I felt kind of bad for Morton. Dad's just scary after all. But then again, he shouldn't break a TV just because of his anger issues.

"They distracted me, which made me lose both the game and my temper." Morton suddenly said. Huh?? Who distracted him?? It couldn't be me. I just entered the room.

Yet, Morton turned his head to me. WHAT!?

Dad looked at me, "Did you distract your brother, Jr?" I shook my head, "I only got here a few minutes before you did." Of course I was telling the truth, but he seemed sceptical.

He raised his eyebrow and looked back at Morton. He sighed once again. "I'll just buy a new one." After that, he left the room.

"Well, what did you want to tell JUNIOR?" (Morton said Junior like... louder than the rest of it)

"I just wanted to tell you guys some drama I saw between Kamek and a koopa troopa guard." I said, which turned their attention to me again.

They all looked at me with a huge smile. Even Morton was smiling again. "What did you see!? Tell us!" They said in sync.

"Calm down, y'all!" Ludwig yelled over them all to silence them. And when he did, he turned to me as well. "Tell us what you saw. Don't leave out any details." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"Okay, okay. So, I saw Kamek and the Koopa troopa guard together again. I don't know if it was the same guard as before, but they were so close to each other. Both of them were smiling and stuff!"

They all gasped. "Were they holding hands!?", "Where were they going!?", "Did they kiss already!?" They said more, but those were the ones I could hear before the ruckus.

"Ohh! Ohh! I know! We can go into the vents and spy on them! They went to the kitchen." I said, I'm such a mastermind. "Good idea, Junior! But one of us stays here in case dad comes back." We all nodded in agreement.

"Who will stay, though?" Iggy asked, which made us all look at each other. "We play a game, and whoever gets last stays!" Larry suggested. Typical Larry.

"By the time we're done with the game, they might already be out of the kitchen!" Wendy said with a sassy tone. "I know! I'll stay. I've already seen them!" If Im being honest, I just wanted them to shut up, so there we go.

They all nodded in agreement, and 1 by 1 went into the vents, leaving me behind. I ain't complaining. After all, I was the one who saw them first.

[Luigi's POV]

Our room is getting quite boring because Bowser's working almost 24/7. And when I want to help, he declines, sometimes less politely.

"Lu, hon, can you come here?" His question broke the silence. I hopped off the bed and went over to him, "What's up, Bowsie?" He looked at me for a moment before pointing at a task on his list.

"Could you..."

"Help you? Of course!" I hugged him before inspecting the list closer. One of the tasks was completely scrambled instead of just crossed off. 'Huh? Is he hiding something from me?'

He chuckled, "I knew you would be excited. Once we're done, I'll pay more attention to you, cutie." He gave me a kiss on my cheek after saying that.

'Why would he hide something from me when he loves me this much? I'm just overthinking it again.' I thought to myself before helping him with the task(s).

~ around an hour later ~

We were finally finished!!

I laid myself back against Bowser's stomach. He put his arm/hand around me. "Well, we've finished early." He chuckled, which made his whole stomach move.

"The bed is more comfortable than this chair." He got up, holding me up as well. Then he went over to the bed, laid down, and laid me on top of him.

He put his arms around me. 'It's so comfortable and warm in his arms... mhm.... I could easily fall asleep right here, but... no.  This is cuddle time. Not sleeping time.'

I noticed him smiling down at me, "Comfortable, love?" I hummed a "Mh-hm." As a yes, because I was too sleepy to talk. His smile grew bigger, and he held me even closer against him.

Honestly, by this point, I thought he would be squeezing me between his hands and stomach, but that wasn't the point. It was... comfortable. Like a rough... warm... comfortable... heavy blanket.

And before I realised it. I rested my eyes and dozed off.

~ after an hour ~

[Kamek's POV]

Both Bowser and Luigi aren't responding to my call for dinner. Not even all koopalings are here yet. Oh, and I shouldn't forget to feed Mario again.

I teleported to Bowser and Luigi's room, just to see that they were laying adorably together. Honestly, I didn't want to disturb their sleep, but they still had to eat.

I tried pulling on Bowser's arm, but damn. He's much heavier than last time I tried this. "Wake uuuppppp!!" No use. These 2 idiots are sleeping as if they've never slept.

Now I have a good idea.

I teleported a glass of water and emptied it over them, which woke both of them up. Bowser immediately grabbed me tightly, but let go as soon as he saw it was me.

"Did you HAVE to do that?" He glared at me angrily. "Well, I tried other things, but you 2 wouldn't wake up. So... yes! And also, dinner's ready. Don't take too long, or you'll get another glass of water over you."

I teleported away before I made things even worse there. I couldn't help but laugh at how angry he looked for just a little bit of water.

"What's so funny?" Jr asked as I was still giggling. "Your father got angry for a little bit of water over him, but his face was priceless!" I continued giggling for a minute or two.

I took a deep breath and sat down.

~ after dinner ~ (nothing really happened)

I almost forgot to bring dinner to Mario again... very smart. I know.

I teleported over to the room we locked him in. And... he... wasn't there? Huh? But-

I checked the lock and saw nothing wrong with it. Oh dear. How am I going to explain this to Bowser without him raging?

(The end of Chapter 34)

Wattpad died around 3 times while I was writing this. Slay. Anyway, I made up the idea from the end at school. Luckily for me, the teacher didn't want to see my work. So, he will never know! >:)