Chapter 10: Dessert

[Still Luigi's POV]

I got woken up by Junior, who had gotten onto my bed while I was asleep. "Food's ready sleepyhead." He ran out of the room excitedly as I yawned, still waking up.

I followed after him a little later. He sat down, keeping a seat between him and Bowser. Of course, he'd try this again.

I sat down between them, and the chef came with our dinner. Had I skipped lunch? Junior and Bowser had already started eating while I was lost in my thoughts again.

Junior waved his hand in front of my face, which got me back to reality. I ate the food, but sneakily gave my desert to Junior. We were giggling until.. "What are you two doing?"

I jumped up and accidentally spilt some of the dessert on Junior. We were both laughing like crazy while Bowser just looked at us as if we were idiots.

I patted Junior's head and looked to the other side. Bowser just stared at me. It was really uncomfortable. He looked over at Junior and smiled.

I turned back to Junior, too, and he was very active. Did I give him too much sugar? He got up from his seat and ran around the room, messing it all up. After his dramatic sugar rush here, he continued to run around outside of the room.

I giggled before turning back to Bowser, who looked at me seriously. "Did you give him your dessert?" I nodded.

"Well then, you're responsible and have to clean everything he's messing up." I looked around the room. "Will anyone help me?"

"No."

Hm, well, then this was gonna be a challenge. Considering that the hell hound was still running around the castle. I already started cleaning the first room.

Then I went to the hall and saw how much damage he had done. Jaw dropped. Bowser patted my back, "Good luck." He walked down the hall and 'accidentally' pushed something over as he did so.

As I was cleaning up the hall, Junior ran back to me. I swear if that hellhound messes up this hallway again. He did. All the work I just did was for nothing. I did manage to catch a vase before he broke it.

Junior ran back towards the direction of his own room. I sighed and continued to clean the hallway.

°Around 5 AM°

I was finally done. The room I was in right now was Bowser's. He was already asleep. I was so exhausted that I had no more energy to go back to my room.

I laid down next to him on the bed. Before I knew it, I had already fallen asleep.

[Bowser's POV]

I woke up (around 8 AM) with something warm in my arms. I looked and saw Luigi laying there. His hat must've fallen off during cleaning because he wasn't wearing it. He seemed to be laying so peacefully, so I didn't move much.

What is he even doing in my bed? Hmm, I'll figure that out later. Staying in bed this long made me sleepy again, I held Luigi closer as I dosed off to sleep again.

[Junior's POV]

I opened dad's door because Luigi wasn't in his room. I looked at the bed and saw them both laying there, Luigi looked like a mess, and dad was holding him closely.

I knew something was going on between them. Now, I just need to figure out what they have together. Luigi moved around in dad's arms and was now facing him.

They seemed too cute together to wake up, so I left the room and ran to my siblings. I told them everything I saw and they followed me to the room.

We quietly went back into the room and watched how cute they were together. We all left the room after a few minutes.

Once we were all back in my room, we started making up theories of what they could be having together.

[Luigi's POV]

I opened my eyes and saw Bowser's chest right in front of me. Shocked, I tried to get out of his grip. He was kind of comfy if I say so myself.

I relaxed myself. I got a little closer to Bowser, as he kept me warm. He moved around a little before pulling me even closer, I was between his arms and his chest.

He turned over and turned me with him. I thought he was gonna crush me, but he just stayed on his side.

I was still tired, so I closed my eyes again. I knew it had no use to try and get out of his grip. I was almost asleep when he took a very deep breath, I opened one eye to look at him.

He had woken up and was looking at me with a shocked face. He let me go, I stayed for a moment before I got off the bed and left the room.

[Bowser's POV]

I watched Luigi leave and sighed. I got up and tried not to think about this morning too much. As I entered the dining room, I noticed Junior and Luigi already sitting there.

I sat down next to Luigi as usual. Junior was asking Luigi about what he had seen. The other kids were curious, too. (Forgot to mention that they also just sit at the table and eat)

Luigi's face got red, I don't know if it was embarrassment or if it was something else. Though I was also curious about why he was in my bed. "I-I was just, eh.. tired after cleaning Junior's mess.."

I noticed he held onto his chair as he always did when he was scared or nervous. "T-then I had Bowser's room as last room.. a-and because of my tiredness, I just laid down next to him. That's all."

I could tell the kids were still curious, but the chef had already entered the room and gave us all our plates. The kids immediately started eating, but Luigi was still holding onto his chair.

Junior yesterday waved a hand in front of Luigi's face, which got him back. Maybe I should try that, too.

I waved my hand in front of his face, and he seemed to be back in reality. The kids were all already finished and asked Luigi more questions.

"Kids, let him eat." They all quieted down. I could hear Luigi say a quiet "Thank you." Which brought my smile back.

(The end of Chapter 10)

I fell asleep with my phone in my hand while writing this. Could've been done sooner, but made noodles. Onto chapter 11, we go! >:D