Chapter 8: The talk

[Luigi's POV]

I could finally walk more normally. Seeing how happy Junior got because of this was amazing. He ran over to me and hugged the not burnt leg. I got down and picked him up, so the hug was better.

We both heard the stomping of Bowser but didn't mind it. Seeing Junior this happy immediately lightened my mood as well. Bowser tapped with his nail on my shoulder, which almost made me drop Junior cause of the shock.

I held Junior up and looked back at Bowser. Gotta admit, I'm still scared of him. Junior hopped out of my arms and went back to his room.

Bowser came closer to me. I could feel my body still being as shaky as before. Should I try to run? But what if I fall down? Well, it's either now or never, considering that he's RIGHT in front of me.

He put his claw underneath my chin, forcing me to look up at him. I couldn't help but try to close my eyes. "Remember what I said about hurting my kid?" He suddenly asked.

I quickly nodded, "Well, did I also mention if you made him worried?" I nodded again, "B-but I didn't do anything on purpose!"

I could feel myself shaking even more, "Hmm. Let's have a talk somewhere a little more private." He picked me up in his hand again.

I noticed where he was taking me, his room. But why? It's not like I'm dying or anything. Maybe he's more comfortable in his room than in the middle of a hall? Yeah, that sounds right.

He put me on the chair in front of his chair again. I held onto it tightly, as I was still shaking. "So," he started before sitting down. "When you were hitting your head with your palms, that wasn't on purpose?"

I almost forgot that had happened if I was completely honest. "Eh.."

"Well?" His voice got a little angrier.

"I-it was.. b-but.." I stopped myself as it got harder to speak.

"But?" His voice got even louder, which made my body shake even faster.

"I-I eh.." How am I supposed to explain what I was thinking about him. Hm.. "I got annoyed.. that I was, uh.. thinking so much."

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow, "Thinking about what?" I'm doomed. I'm doomed. What am I supposed to say!? Ahhhhh!

"Too m-many things at once. I can't f-fully remember it." Wow, what a safe.

"Well, what do you remember?" CAN'T HE JUST STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS!? AAAGHHHH! "E-ehhhh.." He smirked, knowing his questions annoyed me.

Hmm, what if I just act tough? Yeah, that's a good idea! "W-why should I tell you?" Dang, my stutters immediately made me less tough.

He chuckled, "Well, you could also not tell me and enjoy another punishment?" Ahhhhhh, I knew it was a bad idea. Why couldn't I just tell him!? Well, of course he would think I'm weird or something like that, but why was it so hard to just tell him!?

"I-I was.. thinking about uh.. someone." His smirk grew bigger, "About who?" Waaahhhh, why can't he just leave me and my thoughts alone!? I sighed, preparing myself to tell him. Just as I was about to speak, Junior entered the room.

Ohh, Mamma Mia, save me, Junior! What was I thinking? He probably came here for his dad. Bowser finally turned away from me and looked at Junior.

I let go of the chair and tried signalling to Junior if he could take me away, but he seemed more busy asking his dad stuff. "You and I are not done yet, Luigi. I'll be back, Junior needs me. So stay in your seat, or you're done for."

I nodded, and they both left the room. I rested my head on the palms of my hands with my elbows on the table. My heart was beating so hard I thought I was having a heart attack.

After around an hour of getting annoyed by my thoughts. I was just sitting there, same position as before, when the door opened. Bowser returned, but I didn't look at him. I heard him say goodbye to someone.

He walked over to the desk and sat down again. He poked me with his nail to check if I was awake or not. I got my palms off my head and rubbed over the spot he poked.

I was glad my thoughts were finally quieting down, but rather have Junior here than him. "So, tell me. Who were you thinking about? Who made you get so annoyed you hit yourself?" I looked up at him and felt my heart pounding again.

Was I scared of him? Or was it cause I knew what my thoughts were? "Well.. it was, eh.. pretty long ago. I don't.. remember." He raised his eyebrow again before getting angry. "You do remember, but why can't you tell me? Are you hiding something? Or are you afraid to tell?" He placed his nail underneath my chin again.

My body started shaking again. Why did he want to know it so badly anyway!? "W-well, what if I am hiding something?" His expression changed back to a smirk. "If you are hiding something, tell me right now."

I clenched my fists together as I felt my anger growing. "Why should I tell you if I'm hiding something? You're not my mother! Or my brother! You're just some monster who kidnapped me! If you want to know so damn badly, I was thinking about you!" I was up from my chair and holding onto the desk out of anger.

He seemed surprised at first, and then he changed back to a smirk. I was so close to just hitting him. "Calm down, Greenie. I was just testing how far I could go before you snapped." That made me even more furious.

I didn't want to snap again, but before I knew it I already started. "So you were asking me about personal stuff just to experiment with how far it could go? No wonder Peach doesn't want you. I was scared of you before, but right now, all I want to do is break your arm. You should be glad I promised Junior I wouldn't hurt you, or this wouldn't have happened the way it happened."

[Bowser's POV]

I watched how angry he had gotten. He even said all that without stuttering. His hands started shaking, and his face looked at me with pure rage. Maybe I can test how long it takes for him to actually hit me.

"How would someone like you hurt someone like me? You're too soft to even kill a goomba." He seemed to be getting angrier by the second, but instead of talking back, he tried calming himself down.

Hmm, it didn't seem to work, though. He put his hat back on normally and left the room angrily. I would've held him back, but I didn't. He already seemed annoyed enough.

[Luigi's POV]

I couldn't even calm myself down. He snapped something in me that never snapped as badly as now before. I went to Junior's room.

Junior was lying in bed. He seemed surprised to see me. He got up from his bed and hugged me, which made me calm down some more. "How'd the chat with dad go?"

I closed the door and sat down on his bed with him following and sitting down next to me. "I'd rather not talk or think about it too much. Is it alright if I spend the night here?" Junior got happy and nodded quickly, "But only if you spill the tea between you and dad."

I agreed with him and only told him the good parts and a small bit of why I didn't want to go to my own "room." He hugged me, and I held him. Not shortly after, he fell asleep.

I couldn't sleep that night. My mind was focusing on so much that I didn't even notice how many hours had passed.

(The end of Chapter 8)

The bitch is back >:) jkjk but eh, too much drama? Nahh never too much. The next part will be less, though. Green bean deserves a break <3