Chapter 19: Taking care !NSFW!

!!NSFW Warning!! (Yes, yes it is happening! Lol.) For anyone who doesn't like NSFW stuff, I've put where it ends. You won't miss too much! <3

[Luigi's POV]

While I was just struggling to tie the towel to keep it up, I heard someone open the door behind me. I turned to see who it was, it was Bowser.

Out of shock, I accidentally dropped the towel. Immediately I picked it back up, he stared down at me as I struggled to tie the towel.

He closed the door, I think he locked it before walking towards me. I could feel my heartbeat rising. I just looked up at him and held my towel tightly.

Once he was right in front of me, it felt like I was having a heart attack. My face was as red as a tomato and my heart was beating as fast as it possibly could.

He put his nail underneath my chin, raised my head to look at him, and said, "Drop it." My mind was going everywhere by now, should I do as he says?

(!!NSFW WARNING!!!!!!!!!! LAST WARNINGGGGGG!!!!!!!)

As I was thinking of what to do, he moved his other hand near my face and started playing with my moustache, like before. I carefully let go of the towel.

(!!One more warning cause I'm using details for some reason!!!!!)

He looked at me, checking out every inch of my body. He let go of my chin and picked me up, he put me down on his bed. Oh my...

Just as I opened up my eyes again, I saw his hard, veiny cock in front of me. Wow... he got down to me and kissed me on my lips, "Are you okay with this~?"

I nodded, of course, even though I'm nervous. He gave me another kiss before kissing lower... and lower, until he was at my tip.

My body tensed up as he gave it a lick. His hot tongue made me feel good. He grabbed both my feet and put them up before moving his head down to my entrance.

I could feel his hot tongue circling it, slowly moving its way in. My breath got quicker, I moaned once I felt his tongue in me. It felt so warm... so good...

He pulled his tongue out and put the tip of his dick against my entrance. I held onto the bed sheets as he pushed himself inside of me.

I moaned and screamed at the same time, it felt good, yet it also hurt. He moved his hands from my feet up to my hips. Once my eyes were less teary, he pushed himself fully inside of me.

I held onto the bed sheets even tighter while I moaned extremely loudly. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I looked down at the bump his dick had formed in my stomach.

He wiped the tears off my face before slowly moving in and out of me, making me moan at almost every thrust. He picked up the pace once he realized it hurt less.

I moaned almost every thrust, my throat hurt a little but that didn't stop me. He kept picking up the speed whenever he knew I still liked it.

I could feel myself getting close, he grabbed my hips tighter and pounded himself into me. I tightly held onto the bed sheets as we both got close to our orgasm.

He picked up the speed one more time before we both came, he came in me, and I came over myself.

Once he was done, he gently let my hips go. We were both panting afterwards. Once we could finally breathe regularly, he came over to me, licked the cum off my chest, and gave me some clothes to wear.

(NSFW part ends here for anyone who'd rather skip it <3)

I changed into them and they surprisingly enough fit me. He laid back down next to me and held me. I snuggled against him while he held me close.

That was intense...

[Bowser's POV] (Yuh)

I felt so much better after being able to do that again, it's been a while. I wanted to make sure to not hurt him, but during the moment self I just couldn't stop.

I gave him the comfiest clothes I had in his size and laid down next to him. While I was holding him I just wanted to tell him how much I loved him.

He snuggled against me. I held him close and watched as he dosed off to sleep in my arms. Soon after, I fell asleep too.

The next morning I woke up before he did. I should get up to check my list, but he's laying so peacefully. I very carefully laid him down on the bed while I got up.

I walked over to my desk and looked at the list, finally, it wasn't over 100 tasks. I could do them later.

I laid back down with Luigi and held him close again. He snuggled against my body, sleep-mumbling some things. Shortly after I fell asleep again.

Around an hour later I woke up again, he was awake now too. He was just calmly laying in my arms, waiting patiently for me to wake up.

"Hungry?"

My sudden speaking startled him, he hopped up a little before replying, "Yeah." I carefully got up and went to the dining room, I did lock the door to make sure Luigi gets enough rest from yesterday.

Once I was in the dining room, they all looked at me. I just sat down like usual, but they all kept looking at me.

"So? What were those noises last night?" - Jr.

Shittttt! They heard us! Ehm... how am I supposed to answer this? Hm, I could say I just hurt him, but that would upset them. Hmmm...

"What noises?" - B

"The moaning noises." - Jr.

"How do you even know what that sounds like?" - B

"Uh..." - Jr.

Well, that's suspicious. I ate my food, got up once I was finished and brought a plate with me for Luigi.

When I opened the door to my room, he was just laying in bed and staring at the ceiling. I gave him his plate of food and he kindly thanked me.

Throughout the rest of the day, we watched some movies, played a few games, and ended up falling asleep together.

(The end of Chapter 19)

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK LONG!!!😭 I PROMISE I'M NOT SLEEPING UNTIL I FINISHED CHAPTER 20, Y'ALL DESERVE A QUICKER WRITER!

Also, I'll keep doing these little notes at the end so if you don't like them just scroll further whenever you see this: (The end of the Chapter ..) :].

Did y'all enjoy the... NSFW part...?....