Chapter 31: What happens at 3 AM?

This part will have some slight NSFW parts, but no seggs or anything. <3 (Or maybe, but I won't write the whole scene like usual)

[Luigi's POV]

I woke up in the middle of the night, if I'd assume it's 3 am. I rubbed my eyes and turned over to see that Bowser was still awake.

He was looking down at me. He didn't look tired at all. "Did I wake ya up, hon?" 'Huh? Hon? Eh...'

"You didn't, don't worry." He gave me a kiss on my forehead after I said that. I smiled back up at him as I felt my cheeks heat up.

(A small NSFW warning for the following parts! <3)

He gently put his finger underneath my chin, which made me look at him even more. My heartbeat was rising through the roof.

His face kept getting closer to mine. So close... I closed my eyes to prepare for a kiss. He then kissed me on my lips. It took some time for him to (finally) pull away.

He looked at me lustfully, I knew exactly how he looked when he was in the mood. Though I wasn't looking forward to pain in my... behind... again, I just went along with it.

He kept kissing me, placing his hand on the back of my head. He pinned the rest of my body down onto the bed as his kisses got more... passionate.

After one kiss, he looked at me straight (gay) in the eyes with a huge smirk on his face. "D-don't go too hard..." I quietly said. He kept smirking and replied, "Can't promise that, dear~."

(End of the slight NSFW)

I cringed slightly as I thought that someone might hear us... this castle is big after all... and it has vents... eh, I shouldn't worry too much. It's around 3 am... who would be awake?

[Mario's POV] (Guess who's awake...)

I woke up in the middle of the night, damn these beds are less comfortable than the ones in the Mushroom Kingdom. Service isn't the best either, well... what should I have expected?

I got up from the bed and decided to go to the kitchen for a glass of water. 'If they even have water here...' I thought, haha. Imagine if they really don't have water here.

I quietly opened the door and left the room. As I was walking, I walked past Bowser's room. Well, Bowser and Luigi's room by now.

There were some noises coming from there, but I didn't think much about it and walked further. Once in the kitchen, I tried being as quiet as possible while I grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

As I took a sip, I heard a loud noise from the direction I just came from. I accidentally spitted the water out, out of shock. 'Was that... a moan!?'

I coughed because of the water as I just stood there in the middle of the kitchen. 'It can't be... no... Luigi's voice isn't that high... but it did come from there.

And the koopalings can't be it... unless they're making bad jokes, and Bowser raised them badly.

Unless... Bowser's cheating!! I should tell Luigi tomorrow! And if he seems off, I'll know whether it was them or Bowser with another person.

Yes, good idea, Mario!' I quickly drank the rest of the water and cleaned what I had spitted out. After that, I went through the hall again.

Out of curiosity, I got some closer to the door. Perhaps I could... no, that would invade their privacy. But not if they don't find out.

Then I noticed a koopa troopa guard standing across the hallway, so I just continued walking as if nothing had happened.

I went back to my room and laid down in bed, thinking about what had just happened. Then my eyes slowly closed, and I fell asleep again.

[Luigi's POV] (it's morning now, btw)

I slept quite well, even when my 'behind' hurt from last night. I looked over to my side and saw that Bowser was already up.

I think he heard me move, because he turned to me and smiled, "Good morning, cutie. Could almost say good afternoon." He chuckled.

'Since when did he call me those nicknames?... eh, who cares? I like them.' I smiled at what he said. And to my surprise, instead of turning back to his work, he walked over to me and gave me a small kiss on my forehead again.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, no matter if it seemed weird, I must reply. And so I did, "I slept great, beside the pain..." I scratched the back of my head when I said that. "And that while I even asked you not to go too hard."

I laughed slightly at my own little joke, and he chuckled, too. "I did say that I wouldn't promise anything." We both laughed even if it might not have been meant as a joke.

"How much work do you have left?" I asked out of curiosity. He went over to his desk and showed me the list. My smile grew bigger when I saw that the list was quite small.

"I'll finish it quickly, after that we'll eat lunch. Is that alright, love?" I nodded, and he walked back over to his desk.

"Can I... ask you something?" - L

"Of course, what is it?" - B

"Do you guys have music here?" - L

He laughed slightly, "Of course we do. The Koopa Kingdom is known for the best music. And if you mean that you just want to listen to music with something, you'd have to ask Junior. Or any of the other koopalings. They know much more about that stuff than I do."

Once he answered that, he continued working again. "I'll go ask the koopalings then!" I said happily as I got up from the bed.

I quickly changed my clothes and decided I'd shower sometime later. I'm not in the mood to shower right now.

I left the room and walked down the hallway to the koopalings their rooms, but before I reached them. I felt something or someone drag me into a room on the side.

The door closed, and whoever/whatever did it turned the lights on... and it was....

(The end of Chapter 31)

Ha, cliffhanger again. Waited so long.. just to get a cliffhanger. But who or what could it be that dragged him into that room? Find out in Chapter 32 ;)

My apologies that I didn't full on write the NSFW parts, I just wasn't really in the mood and didn't want to let you guys wait any longer. Hope y'alls days are going good, though! <3