Chapter 22: A calm day

[Small spoiler: this chapter is very, very gay... Now enjoy! >:D]

(Luigi's POV) (yes, still his POV)

I woke up, still laying against his warm body. I snuggled even closer to him. So many things have happened between us, yet I feel safe. Safer than usual.

I don't know if it's the way he's holding me. Maybe the way I'm lying against him? But I just feel... safe. Mhm, usually it was only Mario who could make me feel this way.

It feels the same as with Mario, yet also different. It feels more like... love than like brotherly love. It's hard to explain the feeling, but I liked it.

I closed my eyes again, calming myself down. There will come a day when my thoughts are gonna be the death of me.

I calmed my thoughts down again. After a few minutes, I could feel Bowser moving a little bit. He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"Good morning!" - L

"Mhm.. Good morning, Luigi." - B

"I don't want to get up..." - B

I chuckled and got closer to him, "You don't have to yet. I like the cuddles." I said with a smile. He looked down at me with his sleepy face and smiled too.

After minutes of cuddling, he did have to get up. I got up first so he could move his arm without worrying about me. He got up after me.

We both sat down at his desk again to look at the list. Hmm, it's smaller than usual. Even Bowser seemed surprised at how small the list was.

We finished all the tasks in less than 4 hours. After that, we went to the kids in their room. Well, I did, Bowser went somewhere else.

There luckily wasn't much drama between the kids today, beside them fighting over who sits next to me. It was pretty fun when they all wanted to sit next to you.

I tried to sit next to as many as possible, but they eventually all played their own games and made a circle around me. The door opened, and I saw a confused look Bowser's face, staring at me in the middle of the circle.

I just sat there and looked back at him. He raised his eyebrow, "Kids, why is Luigi trapped?"

They all looked at him, one saying, "Well, to make sure he doesn't escape." The other saying, "We all wanted to sit near him!" And so goes on a whole list of different things they said.

Their talking quickly turned into yelling. I covered my ears with my hands to try and quiet them more, but that wasn't really a success.

I don't like it when people yell, especially not multiple at once. It gives me a headache, and sometimes it scares me.

Lucky for me, Bowser noticed and yelled, "SILENCE!" Over all of the koopalings their yelling. Not really like that yell helped me, but it at least quieted them.

They looked at me and suddenly hugged me from each side. I sat in the middle, a little confused about why they were hugging me.

I tried to hug as many back before Bowser said he needed me. I got up and gave them each a hug. After that, I followed Bowser to his room again.

He sat down at the desk as always, but this time, my chair was in front of him again. Instead of next to him. I quietly sat down and looked up at him with a confused yet happy face.

[Bowser's POV]

How am I supposed to ask him? Why am I even supposed to ask him? I know enough about Mario to know that he can be on his way already!

I sighed and looked at his innocent face. It's too pure for anything. He's too good for me, isn't he? He's... perfect... in every possible way.

I shook my head to get the thoughts out, "Eh, Luigi. I had to ask you a couple of things about your brother."

He seemed confused at first, but then his expression changed to a poker face. "What type of information do I have to give you?"

"Well, whatever information I can get out of you." - B (teasing ong)

His poker face stayed, "Try me."

I moved the desk to the side and sat closer to him, "Are you sure?"

He nodded, "99%!"

"Alright then, what's his weakness?" - B

"Like I'll tell you! You'd hurt him!" - L

I put my chair closer to him and played with his moustache. "Are you sure you don't want to tell me?" I said in a teasing tone.

His poker face seemed to go away, and it got replaced by a blushing face. "Y-yes!"

"Hm~, then I might as well find out myself." I kept playing with his moustache to tease him, I know he liked it.

I realised he was holding onto his chair as he used to. I got even closer to him, "Are you still certain you don't want to tell me?" He seemed panicked in a good way while he nodded.

I got even closer, my face almost touching his. "Very sure?" He closed his eyes and quickly nodded, I moved my head backwards.

"You're acting tough, aren't you?" - B

"It's more than an act!" - L

He looked so confident when he said that. I didn't even laugh, though I was holding back my laughter.

I put one finger underneath his chin, and the other played with his moustache again, "Tell me..."

He looked at me with the most bottom face ever. "I- I- Aaahh!" His face got bright red. I kept my finger underneath his chin and playing with his moustache.

I removed the one that was playing with his moustache and moved it down to his shirt, unbuttoning the first buttons. "I- I'll tell you! I'll tell you..."

Mhm... I kinda wanted to continue... but I let his moustache and shirt go and sat back down. He looked pathetic like this, but in a good way.

"So? What's his weakness?" - B

[Luigi's POV]

I forgot that that was the question. If I tell him... he would hurt Mario. But if I don't tell him... he would continue with whatever he was doing!

It wasn't that bad... it just made my heartbeat so fast that I could've gotten a heart attack.

I sighed, "H-his weakness is..."

(The end of Chapter 22)

I know you all love it when I cliffhanger you guys! <3 And yes, this chapter was extremely gay. We all love it.

Anyway, another question. Who's your favourite character out of all? Mine would be either Waluigi or Luigi. :)