Chapter 47: The wedding

(As context for the end of the last chapter, King Boo was tired, so y'know.. his emotions are twice as much if you remember that. Onto the story)

~ The week later.. Wednesday ~

[Luigi's POV]

I took deep breaths as I stared at myself in the mirror. Today's the day. The day Bowser and I will officially.. be together. All my friends will be there. My parents will be there. I can do this.

The fashion koopa helped me put my white suit on. It had a few green parts, but not too much. I smiled down at her as she fixed up my hair. "Hm.. I would've expected you to wear a dress." She said with a playful tone.

"Ah, Mario's not a big fan of me in a dress. And I like that Bowsie and I are matching." I replied happily. She nodded in agreement.

"Would you like the hat on or off?" She asked with a smile. I looked at myself in the mirror. She took the hat off for a moment so I could see the difference.

"I'd like it on... it's still my thing." I replied with a softer tone. She nodded and placed it back on. We continued with the outfit and picked out some accessories. Even if there wouldn't be a bride, I'd have to act like one by throwing that bouquet into the crowd.

I looked at the bouquet they had made for that. "Couldn't we use fake flowers? The real ones might not be taken care of well if I throw them.." I asked. She looked at me and nodded.

My heart was still racing like crazy.. today's the actual day! The day I've been waiting for so long... I wonder how Bowser is doing.

[Bowser's POV]

Another fashion koopa was helping me put on my outfit. Oh... this was gonna be perfect. I can't wait to give Luigi that kiss when we're husbands.

The fashion koopa put a hat on my head, all white with just a silver stripe that had a mini me but gold on it. (He's wearing the game/movie wedding outfit!)

Her hands gently placed everything just as it should be. In just an hour.. the ceremony will start. She fixed my hair and smiled at me. "Are you nervous?" She asked. I don't like admitting those kinds of things.. but I nodded.

I'm so nervous. I'm nervous and excited. Nervously excited?

I took a deep breath, and she gently patted my shoulder, "You'll let go of those worries soon enough."

I nodded and took a breath again. Just an hour..

[King Boo's POV] (Don't y'all just LOVE him!?)

I watched as E. Gadd left before I started my plan. I haven't slept for so long... I was just hoping Luigi would come back for me. In all my years of being 'alive', he's been the only one who got my heart.

That one kiss I gave him... made me long for more. Many more. So many more.. I felt my ghostly heart racing at the thought of the kiss.. oh.. I should wait until Luigi is alone and give him the biggest kiss... mhm..

Right, I'm getting distracted.

I spun around faster than humanly possible and then finally made this glass prison fall over. It broke into pieces. Haa! I'm free!

Don't worry, my dear Luigi.. I'll come save you..

[Luigi's POV]

Just 10 more minutes. My heart was pounding faster than ever before. They'd left me alone for me to mentally prepare. Oh.. how I wished Mario was in this room to tell me that I'll be fine.

My thoughts went on and on for so long that I started hearing the music. Frick, the bouquet! I quickly ran to grab it before I took a deep breath and walked down the aisle.