Chapter 38: What happened to Luigi

This starts at what happened to Luigi.

[Luigi's POV]

I walked around the garden, looking at the beautiful flowers. Why hasn't Bowser shown me this earlier? It is beautiful here. It was almost as if reality wasn't reality anymore. So magnificent.

I knelt down and picked up some of the flowers. I could give these to Bowser... wait. They literally come from his garden. Oops?

I knelt back down to try and put them back as if nothing happened when suddenly, a strong force made me fall over. I turned around while I was on the floor.

Nothing.

All I could hear was the laughter of a boo. I moved my head from side to side to hopefully see where it was.

Then the laughter came from all of the sides and suddenly... silence. I got back up, still looking around from side to side. I turned my back to where the laughter started because I still needed to put the flowers back.

When I was about to kneel down again, I felt a sharp pain in my left foot. I tried kicking whatever it was off while also trying to hold onto the ground because whatever had my foot was pulling me up.

My hat fell off, but that wasn't important. I tried kicking harder and harder until they finally let go. I looked at my bleeding foot and then up at the boo. It wasn't just a boo. It was KING Boo!

He was grinning with his sharp teeth showing very well. It was frightening. He got closer and closer, but instead of biting my head off... he bit into my clothes and flew me somewhere.

I tried making him let go until he already had me very high in the sky. I tried holding onto him to make sure I wouldn't fall, but because he's a ghost, that didn't go really well.

Even while I was screaming at the top of my lungs, he didn't seem to bother. He just kept flying as if I wasn't even there! We were flying for a short time because he was flying extremely quickly.

He flew through the door while I got hit by the doors. That kept happening until he stopped in one room and threw me onto the bed. After that, he locked the door.

I stared at him in pure fear while backing up against the wall. "Before you ask anything, no one will hear you here. I just need Bowser to do me a favour, and I've heard some stories that you 2 are very..." He flew closer to me, almost against me. "Very close." He flew back again, giggling.

"So you get that I'm just holding you hostage until Bowser gives me what I want. That egoistic idiot can't even make a proper deal, so I'll make one for him."

While I was still shivering in fear, I looked to the side and tried throwing the pillow at him. That made him turn and fly closer to me.

"Mad cause I called that prick what he is? Or are you mad because you're thinking of all the possibilities from what I could ask him. Or - sorry. Can you just stop shaking for a moment? It's really distracting. No matter if I LOVE the fear you have for me, just stop."

I tried to make myself stop shivering, but it had no use. He flew closer to me and stared right into my eyes. He flew back again, spun a few times until eventually a bright light came, then the light disappeared, he went down, and he was... human!? (https://pin.it/2qAE9ym is what he looks like)

Well, he was kind of a human. His head was still shaped weirdly. Though it did look much better than him just being a flying marshmallow.

He grinned evily, "That seems to have calmed you down. Now, where was I? Right! We left at me, trying to figure out why you threw that pillow at me!" He walked over to the pillow, picked it up, and threw it back at me.