Chapter 2: The Koopa Prince

(I'll just put random pictures on top. ^ don't mind them :D)

[Luigi's POV]

I sighed in relief that the kid had left, yet he was the only company I had so far. Minutes later, I heard Bowser coming up to the room again.

The door slowly opened, Mama Mia he was taking his time to scare me even more. He walked up to my cage as I held on to the back bars of it yet again. He opened the door.

I let go of the bars and saw him trying to reach me. Before he did, I noticed I could try to slide underneath him and try to run. I did just that and ran as fast as I could out of the room that the guards had left open.

After running for a while, I could hear Bowser catching up to me, I feel like I have explored the whole castle by now as I felt myself getting exhausted. I hid behind a plant, hoping he did not see me.

He ran past, I sighed in relief, and layed with my back against the plant. I was finally so relaxed that I didn't notice he was running back already. He broke the plant in the corner of the room, which made me jump up in fear.

He saw me..

I tried my best to run away again, but he grabbed me tightly in one hand. I tried ignoring my fear of him and attempted to get out of his hand. My plan had failed miserably.

He threw me in a slightly bigger cage, I could lay down in it. "I will be back for your punishment later. For now, you better pray I forget about it."

I looked at him, scared, as he left the room. I really have messed up now, haven't I?.. There, the thoughts came again. I lay down in the cage and rolled up in a ball position. I could feel the tears returning again.

[Bowser's POV]

I was about to return to the cage room to punish Luigi when Junior came up to me. "Dad! Why is Mario's brother in such a small cage? He can barely move! It isn't fair that just because Mario is with Peach, you decide to punish his brother too!"

I could feel the anger boiling up inside of me again, "I have put him in a bigger cage already, stop begging. And why do you care for him? He already tried running away!" I went away from Junior to make sure I wouldn't harm him on accident.

I went over to the cages room, ready to punish that dumb brother. I opened the door to sobbing noises. Is he fucking crying?

[Luigi's POV]

As I realised Bowser entered the room, I quickly wiped away the tears and turned to him. He already seemed furious as he walked towards my cage.

He opened the cage door and grabbed me in his hand again, tighter than last time. It made me whimper. Why can't he just leave me alone for some minutes!?

I looked up at him with my eyes still as watery as they could be. He looked down at me, ready to punish me... but..

The door opened again..

Junior came in running with his little legs. I looked at him and sighed in relief. "Dad, why are you holding him like that?"

"Don't you remember I said he tried to run away, well I am now giving him his punishment."

"Usually, you hurt prisoners with your punishments. Why are you just holding him?"

"Well, I was about to hurt him before you came in the room."

"Oh," Junior looked at me with a small shrug and then back at his dad. "I'll leave then." He said before he left the room, though I could see him peeking through the door gap.

Bowser looked back at me furiously, "And now to make sure you won't run away again." He said as he tied up my arms together (I think I forgot to mention Kamek took the rope off before he got Luigi in his cage) again. Then he kept pulling the ropes together tightly, making me scream in pain.

He kept them tight and fully tied them together now. Ow.. it felt like at any moment, my hands would just pop off and leave my arms.

"Honestly, I was expecting worse," I thought to myself. He held me in a way he could easily throw me. I shut my eyes tightly, preparing myself to get launched by him.

But..

He held me in his hand normally again, well, still very tightly, but.. normal compared to the throwing hold. He walked closer to the cage and still threw me in.

I groaned as my back hit the bars, "Wait!" I yelled without noticing. He immediately turned back and walked over.

I sat up and put my hands out to him, "M-my hands..." He seemed to be shocked, seeing that my hands got all red 'cause of the rope's tightness. He did his nail between my arms, which made the rope break but also left a small wound on my arm.

I looked up at him, "T-thank you.." I said, still shaking slightly. He shut the cage and locked it again before leaving.

I felt around my wrists, Mama Mia, he put those tight! I lay down in the cage and eventually fall asleep while hugging myself.

The end of Chapter 2

My apologies that this part is much shorter than the last one. It's currently midnight for me, and I'd like to rest<3. I will update the story again tomorrow if I don't forget!