Chapter 25: Love or lust? !NSFW!

[Luigi's POV]

We both had fallen asleep. Him on the bed, me laying on the carpet. We got woken up by the door loudly being opened.

Before I even realised what was going on, Kamek was already holding me up with their wand. My heartbeat was rising, and I was trying to look at Junior, but I was quickly stopped by Bowser's finger.

His red glowing eyes stared straight into mine. My heartbeat was still fast, but not because of fear. Kamek stopped holding me up. Which made Bowser hold me in one hand again.

He looked at me, and I could see a smirk forming on his face. I could feel that Kamek and Junior were watching, but I didn't care that much.

"So, why were you hiding?" He asked. Our eyes were still locked together. I didn't want to lie to him, and so I sighed. I was preparing myself for what I was about to tell him.

"Well..." I started, "When you left the room to talk with Kamek, I went into the vents and heard what you said to him." His expression got angrier the more I was telling him.

"Even the parts where you said you didn't care... and it hurt... I just didn't want to talk to you at all. When I woke up, I didn't want to even see you..." - L

He was still glaring angrily, "And?"

"Uh... well... Junior told me some reasons to kind of 'forgive you' so... ehh." The silence was killing me. He looked over at Junior, who was just enjoying the drama.

"What did he tell you?" Eh... how would I explain to him that Jr. told me he was just scared that Kamek would get angry at him without hinting at Kamek that we have something.

"Well... he told me that..." I looked over at Junior, who was just holding his thumbs up in a 'continue' way.

"He explained to me how you were afraid that Kamek would not accept it if you were with me. And that you probably said that to not make it seem like there's something between us."

Bowser raised his eyebrow and looked over at Kamek. I don't know what Kamek's reaction was, but seeing Bowser calm down means it was a good one.

"Sire, why would you fear that? You know that I would accept you no matter what." Bowser smiled, looked at me, and looked back at Kamek.

It was like seeing a little child who wanted a toy, and the parent allowed them to get it. Suddenly, his grip on me got much gentler, too.

I'm glad myself, too. This would mean he won't say stupid things that could hurt me anymore. Well, of course, that could still happen. But at least I won't be used for another plan, hopefully.

My attention got brought back to Bowser when he looked at me again. Our eyes stared into each others eyes. His eyes are magnificent... such a beautiful shade of red.

What happened then is something I wasn't expecting. He suddenly gave me a kiss on my lips. My heart felt like it had skipped a beat.

[Bowser's POV]

I was so happy all I wanted to do was just give him a big kiss on his tiny lips. So I did just that. When I pulled away again, I saw his face, which was still in shock.

His face lit up to a bright red colour. I looked up to see Kamek a little shocked and Junior fangirling like crazy.

"If you'll excuse us... we have some business to take care of." I said with a smirk. Of course, I was feeling the tingling feeling again, but I'd rather see him happy than use him like that. Unless....

I left the room and went back to mine while Luigi was still in my hand. I locked the door and looked down at him. He was looking back at me with the sweetest face ever.

(!!!!!!!!NSFW Warning!!!!!!!! It's incoming, not immediately!)

I held him in a dip kiss pose. (Picture that's above this chapter). Our eyes didn't move away from each other, and I stared into his beautiful eyes before I gave him the most passionate kiss possible.

(!!!Last NSFW Warning!!! I'm questioning my life decisions)

My tongue slid into his mouth, causing him to whimper slightly. I moved my hand from his back to the back of his head to support him more.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked him lustfully in the eyes. He looked back at my eyes with the most bottom face I've ever seen on him.

It made me want him more. It made me want his body more. He knows just the ways to get me in the horny mood. I love it. I love him. I love his body.

I moved us over to the bed and put him down, bending over him. I unbuttoned his shirt with my nail. I could see the way he was breathing now.

I moved my finger over his stomach and down to his pants. I took the button off with a flick of my nail and pulled them down. By the way he was breathing, I could tell that he wanted it too.

I looked down and saw that he was excited as well. I carefully removed his underwear. There he was, lying fully naked on my bed. His body is so beautiful... so fuckable.

I placed my arms on his hips and moved his body closer to mine. I easily turned him around and moved my hands down to his ass.

I placed both thumbs on each cheek and spread them apart so I could see the entrance well. I spat on it and put the tip of my hard dick against it.

I slowly went in, and I didn't want to hurt him despite my horniness. I could hear muffled moans coming from him while he had his head buried in a pillow.

I began moving faster, enjoying every single second of it. I still heard his muffled moans coming from the pillow. I went harder as I felt myself getting even more lustful.

I wanted all of him. Maybe even more than that. His body's mine. It'll always be mine. He'll be mine, too. Mine forever.

As I was thinking about those things, I was going even faster in and out of him. His muffled moans had turned into muffled scream-moans.

I could feel myself getting closer, so I went even harder on him. I put it all the way in him when I came. Panting once it was finished. I pulled it out, and he laid there like he was dead.

Besides his breathing, there was no movement at all. I pulled the blankets over us and waited for him to turn around again.

He turned around with his hat almost off his head, still panting after what had just happened.

(NSFW part ends here beside it being mentioned)

[Luigi's POV]

That was amazing... even if my body hurts like hell, it is worth it. I went deeper underneath the blankets and went over to him.

He gave me some new, more comfortable clothes. I put them on and laid back down next to him.

He gently grabbed me and laid me down on top of him, his head being higher than mine. He turned the TV on and we watched a few movies together.

During the last movie, I felt his arm, which was around me, get much calmer. I moved my head back a little and saw that he had fallen asleep.

I snuggled against him and fell asleep as well.

(The end of Chapter 25)

Yes. It is finished. Now I may sleep! Was the NSFW part dramatic or...? Anyway, I hope y'all are enjoying it so far! I sure am.

Also, for the people who wanted the Luigi version of Peaches, I've made one and will put it in the comments. >:D