Chapter 44: The party

[Luigi's POV]

I went back to Bowser's room. During the walk, I made up more ideas for my plan. But then again, we could just have a fun night without me pretending to still have lost my memories. I don't quite know yet.

After still not knowing which plan I'll follow, I decided to just open the door and get it over with. When I looked into the room, I saw Bowser on the bed in a... strange... position.

He was swirling my hat on his finger and had a rose in his mouth. What... the... FUCK!?

I closed the door behind me and walked over to him. My face must've been funnily confused because he suddenly started laughing.

He almost bit through the rose while doing so but gave it to me before he could. Afterwards, he picked me up and sat me down on his lap.

While on his lap, he put my hat back on my head. "You look better with it on, cutie."

His comment made me blush. "W-why-" He shushed me before I could continue. "It's to show you who your lover is. I know that fancy marshmallow might've been your first memory, but we had many more memories together. I'd like to recreate some so you'd remember them as well."

Which ones was he talking about..? I hope he doesn't mean... but what if he does? Ehhh....

I silently looked down as I imagined which memories he might want to recreate. Suddenly, he patted my head. "You haven't changed much. You're still as adorable as ever." I smiled at what he had said.

Hmm, I could ask him the question I've been wanting to ask for a while now. It just seemed strange if I asked him while I was still 'normal', so this could be a good excuse  to finally ask it.

"Bowsie?" He looked back down at me and raised his eyebrow. "Do you guys ever have parties here?" I could hear a soft chuckle coming from him, "You just got here, and you already want to party?"

I imagined what it would be like from his point of view. Just having rescued me and I already asked for a party. It would sound so stupid!

Without realising, I started laughing as well. "But as answer to your question. We DO party, just not that often." That got my excitement up. "Can we have a party!?"

He chuckled, "If you're sure you want to." My body moved before I could even reply anything, and I hugged him tightly.

He gently put his arms around my body as well. His gentleness made me hug him less tight. "Who would you like to invite to the party if we do it?"

I thought about who was there when I lost my memories, E. Gadd, Mario, Kamek... wait. Mario! "I think his name was Mario?"

"Are you sure you want to invite Mario and not someone else?" His tone got a bit annoyed. "What's so wrong with Mario?" I was still pretending to have lost my memories, so this seemed like a good question.

"I just never really liked him. He's been like an obstacle in our relationship. I prefer it without him, but if you're sure you want to invite him... I can't really say no to that, can I?" He smiled down at me.

"Maybe you can invite Princess Peach as well. He'd be distracted if she's there." He raised his eyebrow. "How do you know about Princess Peach?"

"Oh- Uhm..." Excuse! Come up with an excuse!!! "J-Junior told me... about... her." Very convincing.

"What did he tell you?" - B

"Well, he told me that y-you were obsessed with her, but because Mario already had her, you went to me." - L

"He didn't tell you that I only wanted Peach, so he and his siblings had a mother-figure?" - B

"And I didn't choose for you just because she didn't want me. I chose you because I love you." - B