[48]

They say time flies when you're having fun

They say time flies when you're having fun. Whoever said that knew what they were talking about because the past two weeks seemed to have flown by.

Never in my life would I imagine loving life as much as I currently do. I've grown so accustomed to having my brothers in my life, that I find myself missing them even when I'm at school. But don't get me wrong, my friends are also amazing and do a great job of keeping me distracted when I am away.

As I leave school today, I bounce in excitement, looking forward to the entire week off of school I get to spend with my brothers for Thanksgiving break. To kick off my week, I finally get to visit Bruno's tattoo studio.

I wave goodbye to my friends as I make my way to an awaiting black SUV. Since Luca didn't want to waste his first night of break at Bruno's Studio, I was told Remo and Milo would drive me instead.

As of recently, I've noticed a few things. The first being my brothers never wanting to leave me alone. However much I love their company, there comes a point where I think they are being a little overbearing. The second is when they do leave me alone, my bodyguards are always within shouting distance. The only expectations being school and my room, both of these instances, they remain outside.

"Hi Milo!" I eagerly greet.

I smile brightly at him as he holds the back door open for me.

"Hello Parker, how was school today?" Milo responds as he gets into the passenger seat.

Buckling my seatbelt, Remo sends me a wink in the rearview mirror.

Since my personal bodyguards have been within shouting distance for the last two weeks I've gotten quite comfortable with them. It was easy to break Milo's tough guy persona, however Remo has been quite challenging. It's probably just because he's older.

"Same old, same old." I reply to Milo's question.

The rest of the car ride was filled with music from the radio with occasional random questions from me. Soon, we arrive at Bruno's Tattoo Studio.

Remo pulls the car into a parking space, and I can't wait for Milo to open my door. I frantically push on the door, but curse my brother's for insisting on using child locks. They are being super paranoid.

After what feels like forever, but in reality is only about a minute, Milo pulls the door in front of me open. I finally get to take in the exterior of my brother's tattoo studio.

Much to my surprise, it seems his building used to be a fire station. However, it has since been modernized. I wonder if they decided to keep the fireman's pole, I've always wanted to try one.

Upon entering the building, all eyes go directly to me. I squirm under the attention, opting to hide behind Remo's tall body.

"Principessa!" Bruno shouts, entering the room.