Something Wicca this way comes

[Scene: Serena Frederick's apartment

[Scene: Serena Frederick's apartment. She puts down a bowl of food for her cat.]

'Come on, baby. Good girl.' She then walks over to her altar and precedes to light the candles with a touch of her finger. Unbeknownst to her, someone is standing outside her window watching as she starts chanting.

'Ancient one of the earth so deep, master of moon and sun, I shield you in my Wiccan way, here in my circle round, asking you to protect this space, and offer your sun force down.

She turns as someone walks up behind her. Startled she asks,'What are you doing here?' As the man proceeds to stab her.

[meanwhile the Halliwell manor Piper walks through the front door]

'Prue?' She calls out.

'I'm here, working on the chandelier.' Prue replies.

'Sorry I'm late.' She apologizes.

Prue sighs saying,'What else is new? Piper I would have been here to meet the electrician myself but you know I can't leave the museum until six. I didn't even have time to change.'

'I just didn't realize how long I was in Chinatown. Did Jeremy call? She asks.

'No, but he had some roses and a package delivered. What were you doing in Chinatown? I thought that you had an interview in North Beach.' She replies confused.

' I did but I went to Young Lee market after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow.' Piper explained.

'So that Wolfgang-puck knock-off didn't hire you then?' She replies offhandedly.

'No, but this just may get me the job.' She says with a slight smile.

'Jeremy sent you port?' Prue exclaimed.

'The ultimate ingredient for my recipe. Oh my god, I don't believe it. Tell me that's not our old spirit board?' She asks.

Prue nonchalantly says,'Yeah, I found it in the basement when I was looking for the circuit breaker.'

Piper starts reading the inscription on the back,"To my four beautiful girls. May this give you the light to find the shadows. The power of four unbound forever more. Love, Mom." 'We never did figure out what it meant.'

'Well, maybe we should send it to Phoebe. That girl is so in the dark, maybe a little light will help.' Prue says.

As I walk downstairs of the hallowed Halliwell manor I see my sisters in mid-conversation. As Piper then brings up the touchy subject of our invisible sister Phoebe.

'You're always so hard on her.' Piper starts.

Prue gives her a look saying,'Piper, the girl has no vision, no sense of the future.'

'Here we go.'I mumble under my breath with a groan.

They both glare at me a little as Piper says,' I really think she's coming around. Don't you Prim?' Looking at me expectingly.