I've got you under my skin

[Phoebe's walking through a crowd]

'Oops, sorry.' She says as she walks over to Piper and Prim.

'I'm gonna kill him.' Piper exclaims.

'Chef Moore.' Prim replies. Then with a look at Piper says,' And no you wouldn't. You don't have a mean bone in your body.'

Piper glares at her baby sister,' Wanna bet.' Before turning to Phoebe,' He of the phony accent, hires me and then quits to open his new place. I don't what I'd do without Prim helping me. Thank the gods for her.'

'Anytime sis.' Prim smiles at her.

'Well I don't see any customers complaining.' Phoebe states.

'Hello, I am not a restaurant tour. I'm a chef. I have no idea what I am doing. Are you wearing my dress?' Piper comments.

A girl then walks up to them.' Hey, Brittany. Ooh. I love that tattoo.' Phoebe says.

'Thanks.' She replied.

'It looks so good. I really want to get one soon.'Prim compliments.

'Yeah, good luck getting around Prue with that. Remember when you got your piercings?' Snorts Piper.

'Ohhh, I remember that. Prue was so pissed when we came home that day. Although I vaguely remember me taking the brunt of it. Because apparently it was my fault for letting our adult sister get them in the first place.' Phoebe reminisced.

Prim glares at them,' Yes well it's my body not hers. She's not my mother, she's my sister who should be as supportive as you two are. Isn't it more dangerous to get it on your hands.' Effectively ending the sisters discussion with a glance turning back to their friend.

'Oh yeah! I thought it was illegal to get them on your hands because of the veins.' Phoebe asked.

Brittany smiles at the sisters her had just been m a conversation of their own trying not to laugh at the situation Prim was in.' In the states, yeah. I got it done in Tahiti.' As she hands money to Piper.' Keep the change, Piper. I gotta jam. Oh, and Prim good luck with the tattoo. You'll have to let me know if you get one.'

'Okay, say hi to Max.' Piper says smiling.

'Bye.' And with that Brittany leaves.

Piper turns to a waitress,' Table nine please. [Phoebe has a premonition] Now back to my dress.'

'Okay, see that poster boy to my left? [Piper looks] just glance don't be obvious.' Phoebe says.

'I approve, who is he?' Piper nods as Prim scrunches her nose up at the thought of another guy hitting on Phoebe.

'Well, his name is Alec and he's about to come over and ask if he can by me a martini.' Phoebe says with giddiness.

'How do you know?' Piper asks.

'How do ya think Pipes.' Prim rolls her eyes.

'Let's just say I saw the age old problem of who approaches who. I had a little premonition.' Explained Phoebe.

'What? Phoebe, you are not supposed to use your powers, we agreed.' Piper exclaims.

'We didn't agree to anything.' Prim protested.

'Prims right! You and Prue agreed. I abstained. Prim out right disagreed. Besides, it's not like I can control it, it just popped into my head.' Phoebe huffed out.

'That's the point. None of us can control our powers. That's what scares me. I could panic and freeze the whole entire restaurant. Prim could literally tear the place apart by using the roots of underground.' Piper says worriedly.