From Fear To Eternity

Prue, Phoebe, and Prim are at an occult shop. 'Excuse me, but I'm getting ready to close now.'

Prue looks at her. 'Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that you were open until 1:00.'

Tanjella shakes her head. 'Normally I am, but not on the eve of Friday the 13th. In fact, I kinda wanna be closed by midnight.'

Prue nods. 'Alright, well, we won't be much longer will we, Pheebs?'

Phoebe sighs. 'Okay, okay. So, input?' She holds up a necklace.

Prue smiles. 'Nice. Let's go.'

'It's nice? That's it? Maybe I should look for another one.'

Prue shakes her head. 'Phoebe, the woman wants to close.'

'And your the only one who still hasn't decided on what you want.' Prim tells her, holding up her items.

Phoebe sighs. 'I know, I know, but choosing the right good luck charm is a very big decision.'

'If they all bring good luck, what's the worse that can happen if you pick the wrong one?' Prue asks.

Pheobe scoffs. 'Alright, you know, this is why I like shopping with Piper.'

They walk up to the counter and hands the necklace to Tanjella. 'Okay, you want me to put this on Piper's order?'

Phoebe hesitants. 'Uh, no, I'll pay separately.'

Tanjella smiles. 'Cash or charge?'

Phoebe turns to Prue. 'Uh, will you put it on a credit card for me? I will pay you back. And tomorrow I have a job interview and...'

'And the good luck charm is going to help you get the job. How much?' Prue asks.

'$25.50 plus tax.' Tanjella replies.

Prue nods. 'Okay.'

Tanjella continues. 'Oh, but you get 10% off if you sign the mailing list.'

'See? Good luck already.'
Phoebe writes down their names.

'If you're interested, we're having a Wicca gathering for the spring equinox.' Tanjella tells them.

Prue looks at her. 'What makes you think that we would be interested?'

Tanjella smiles. 'Most witches are.'

'We never said that we were witches.' Prue quickly replies.

Phoebe whispers to Prue under her breath. 'Do you think she knows?'

Prue whispers back. 'How could she?'

'Does it really matter? She works in an occult shop. It's not like she's gonna crucify us.' Prim retorts.

The clock strikes twelve. 'Could you please hurry?'

Phoebe looks at her. 'Is there a problem?'

Tanjella shakes her head. 'I told you I just, I want to be closed by midnight.'

'Wow, you really take this Friday the 13th stuff seriously.' Prue says.

Tanjella stares at her. 'Yeah, you should too. Especially this one.'

'What's so special about this one?' Prim asks.

Tanjella explains. 'Because once every thirteen hundred years, there's a universal convergence of negative energy on Friday the 13th and this is the year.'

Prue sighs. 'Of course it is.'

Tanjella gasps. 'Did you hear that? The clock struck thirteen. It's starting already.'