The Power Of Three

Phoebe is sitting on the furniture meditating trying to call a premonition. Prim is playing with Patience. Prue and Piper are running around looking for stuff.

'Prue, have you seen my purse?' Piper asks.

Prue nods. 'In the kitchen. Have you seen my keys?'

'They're by the T.V. I can't find my plane ticket. Did I give it to you?' Piper asks.

Prue shrugs. 'Maybe you packed it.'

Piper shakes her head. 'I didn't pack it, I just saw it.'

Phoebe holds Piper's plane ticket and tries to have a premonition. It works. 'I can't believe it.'

'What can't you believe, Pheebs?' Prim asks making a vine swing for Patience.

'Found it.' Prue snatches Piper's plane ticket off Phoebe.

Piper breathes a sigh of relief. 'Thank God. Didn't you hear me looking for this? What are you doing on the furniture?'

Phoebe shakes her head. 'No, you don't understand. I've been practicing how to call a premonition and I did it. I saw a future event. Oh, and that's the good news, the bad news is I saw you missing your flight.'

'Oh, great. If I don't get to Honolulu for the convention, my boss will fire me.' Piper groans.

Prue sighs. 'Well, we can't let that happen especially since my job is hanging by a thread as it is. Prim finishing med school can't come soon enough.'

'It's not like I can speed up time here.' Prim retorts.

'Since when?' Phoebe asks.

'Oh, since all the demon hunting time off I've been taking lately. And I  know, it'll just be nice to have the extra money what with the house being messed up all the time.' Prue explains.

'Well, try having a newborn, fighting demons all the time, and study while volunteering at the hospital. It's exhausting. Although I'm sure Piper will be the next of us having kids. I can totally see it.' Prim smiles.

Piper rolls her eyes. 'Not anytime soon I won't. I don't have time. I am so behind. I didn't go shopping, or pay the bills, or call the cable guy, or cancel my hair appointment.'

'Don't worry, sweetie, I'll do it.' Phoebe says.

'You sure?' Piper asks.

'Yeah, I mean, you've got time right? Okay, so listen, we have stopped Phoebe's premonitions from coming true before, hopefully we can do it again. Let's go.' Prue says.

Piper hesitates. 'Okay, but wait, whoa, whoa! I just realised the two of you haven't really ever been alone together. And what with Prim having Patience, I don't expect her to make sure you two  aren't constantly at each other's throats.'

'Piper, we're big girls now. I don't think we need you or Prim as a buffer anymore.' Phoebe tells her.

Piper stalls. 'Alright, what about demon stuff, what if something happens and you need the power of four.'

'Well, then the power of three will just have to do.' Prue quips.

Phoebe smiles. 'Good one.'

'Relax, Piper. We got this. Everything is gonna be fine.' Prim assures.

Prue claps her hands. 'Alright, let's go. Um, hey Phoebe, will you pick up my dry cleaning on the way back from the market please.'

'And talk to the gardeners about the weeds.' Piper adds.

Prue continues. 'Oh, and light bulbs, we need light bulbs.'

'Sure, I'll just add it to my list.' Phoebe is starting to get annoyed.