Thank You For Not Morphing

Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Prim are going to the neighbors party across the street.,'So we're agreed? Twenty minutes?' Prue says.

Piper gives her a look,' Prue, you can't do a party in twenty minutes.'

Phoebe grins,' Prue's party tips- meet, greet and bail.'

'Hey, I'm sorry but some of us have a job.' Prue replies.

'Well, I for one agree with Prue. I hate social gatherings. You know I don't do well with people Phoebe.' Prim mutters.

'And some of us have fun.' Then Phoebe turns to Prim.' And you missy just need to put yourself out there more.'

'And some of us are having a really bad hair day.' Piper points out.

Prue starts to turn back grabbing Prims hand.' You know, that is a sign. Let's turn back now before it's too late.'

Piper grabs them.' No.'

'Prue, it's never too late for a party.' Phoebe looks between her sisters.

Piper chiming in.' It's never too late, Prue.'

'Remember my sweet sixteen? (Prim gets an uneasy feeling looking around. She shakes her head returning her focus back on her sister as a dog hides in the bushes) Hey I have an idea. Why don't we throw a party and charge commission. It's a great way to make extra cash.' Phoebe finishes as they they walk into Fritz, Marshall and Cynda's house.

Prue gives her a playful glare.' Hey, I have a better idea. Why don't you just get a job. Causing her sisters to laugh.

Marshall walks up to them.' The sisters Halliwell. Now the party can begin.'

'It's about time you chicks showed.' Cydna glowers.

'Hey, Prue, I'm glad you made it.' Fritz smiles at her.

Prue smiles back.' Wouldn't miss it for the world, Fritz.'

'Marshall, the place looks great.' Piper compliments.

He nods.' Thank you. We're mostly just restoring it. I didn't wanna change it too much. You guys knew the old owners didn't you?'

Phoebe smiles.' Oh, we basically grew up with their kids. We probably know the house better than you guys.'

Marshall turns to Fritz.' Oh, hey, how's the bar?'

'Dry. I'll take care of it.' Fritz replies.

Cynda stops him.' No, my turn.' Crushing a beer can with her bare hands and walks away.

'Woah, someone needs anger management classes.' Prim quips.

Marshall slides a glance over toward Prim apologizing.' Sorry bout her. (Saying to his sister) Try to behave, Cynda. We have guests.'

Fritz leans into Prue.' You know....sisters.'

'Tell me about it.' Prue agrees.

' Standing right here, Prue.' Prim
glares while Piper and phoebe give her a look.

Marshall snorts a laugh.' Okay, enjoy the party then.'

Phoebe nods.' Will do.' And the two men walk away.

Prue nods.' Okay, I came I saw, I was perky. Now I just want my head on a pillow because I have to wake up early.'

'Yeah, I'm with Prue. I'm going home, sorry Pheebs.' Prim tells her sometimes annoying people person sister.

'No. I mean, not yet.' Phoebe blurts.

Piper nods.' Yeah, Prue, we just got here. It, it wouldn't look good.'