Love Hurts

A woman is walking really fast to a car and keeps looking over her shoulder. A car horn beeps and she drops her groceries. She picks the stuff up but cuts herself. 'Ow, damn it!'

'It's alright, Daisy.' Leo comes up behind her.

Daisy is relieved. 'Oh, Leo, thank God it's you. I have been so scared.'

'Look, you just have to stay strong a little longer and then you'll be safe.' Leo reassures.

Daisy looks around wildly. 'He's out there, Leo. He's going to find me. I've seen what he can do, his powers. (Leo holds her hand and heals it.) How did you do that? Who are you?'

'You just have to trust me, Daisy.' Leo states.

Daisy frowns. 'Why me, Leo? I still don't understand.'

'You have a very special future ahead of you. That's why I wanted you to come to San Francisco. I have powerful friends who can help you.' Leo smiles.

Daisy sighs. 'What if Alec finds me first?'

'He won't be able to. I made you invisible to him.' Leo tells her.

Alec appears. 'Hello, Leo. I've been looking all over for you. Figured you could only be here for one reason. Where are you Daisy? I know you're close by.'

Leo speaks to Daisy without taking his eyes off Alec. 'Don't worry, Daisy. He can't see you. Don't say a word, just leave quickly.'

'Don't listen to him sweetie, don't do it.' Alec commands.

She runs off.

Leo smiles. 'She's already gone.'

'I love her, Leo. Much like you love your little witch. What's her name? Piper?' Alec is sincere.

Leo scoffs. 'Dark lighters aren't capable of love, Alec.'

'This one is. I love Daisy and you are keeping me from her. It was only a couple of days ago that all I had to do was think about her and bang! I'd be there with her. Then suddenly she vanishes from my radar. Cloaked by a white lighter. By you.' Alec snarls.

Leo doesn't back down. 'Then if you know I cloaked her, then you also know that you won't find her as long as I live.'

'Yes, well, I have a solution for that.' Alec gets out his crossbow and shoots Leo.

At home Phoebe, Prue and Prim are talking about Cabo. Phoebe looks at Prue. 'I can not believe you're wearing your bikini on the plane.'

'Time saver. We have all of forty-eight hours in Cabo. The minute we land I'm on the beach getting all golden-brown.' Prue states.

Phoebe sighs. 'I know, but you're making me look frumpy, it's like the sign of the apocalypse. And what about you Prim? How are you feeling about being baby free for a couple days?'

'Well, while I'm happy to be able to relax, I'm also gonna miss Patience so much. I know Piper is great with her and she loves her auntie just as much, but I'm still terrified of leaving her. Honestly, I can't thank Piper enough. I'm gonna pay her back with so much babysitting when she has kids.' Prim smiles.

Prue smiles at the notion as well. 'She is amazing, isn't she?! Anywho, I practically had to beg the guy in accounting to lend us his condo. There are no warlocks in sight, I'm going to get crazy.'

'It's about time. How long have I been after you to find some new male blood? Preferably tan and buff. And Prim I know your holding out for Andy, but your not married. Have fun, flirt a little. Just let loose.' Phoebe commands.

Prim shakes her head. 'This will just be to rest and recharge. I don't need a man to ruin that while I'm vacationing.'

'You do that sis. But I am. And the men will have limited verbal skills.' Prue agrees with Phoebe whilst also supporting Prim.