Blind Sided

A little boy is having a birthday party at the park.

'So what are you so afraid of?' Phoebe asks.

'I'm not afraid. I'm not. I'm just not sure.' Piper confides.

Prue looks at her. 'Not sure of what?'

'Josh. He wants to have the talk with Piper.' Phoebe replies.

Prue is confused. 'What talk?'

Phoebe rolls her eyes. 'Three dates, no sex. There could only be one talk he's talking about. Safe sex, prior partners, standard dating protocol.'

'And sex equals relationship.' Prim says rocking little Patience Hope.

Prue comes over smiling at her niece glancing up at Piper. 'And you're not sure whether you want to be a couple?'

Piper sighs. 'Well, it's not that I don't like him.'

'Then what's wrong with being a couple?' Phoebe asks.

Piper frowns. 'Well, I thought Leo and I were a couple and then we coupled and he took off.'

'Yeah, well, men seem to have a different definition of coupling than women do.' Prue scoffs.

'I do not think that's why Leo left.' Phoebe says.

Prim sends a warning look. 'Phoebe.'

A woman walks up to the girls. 'Hey Prue.'

'Hey Dee, how are you?' Prue answers.

Piper turns to a boy, David. 'Hey, how's the party going?'

David smiles. 'Great. We're playing squish the squash and nobody's been able to catch me. (Prue's phone rings.) Is the cake ready?'

Prim nods. 'Uh, yeah, give us about five minutes.'

'Awesome.' He runs off. 'Hey guys, five minutes until the cake.'

'Thanks for doing all this Piper. I never would of been able to afford it. And Prim I know first hand, it's not easy getting things done with a newborn. So thank you, really. It means a lot.' Dee tells them.

Piper smiles. 'Hey, what are friends for? Besides it's worth it just to see the look on David's face.'

'Yeah, it's really not a problem Dee.' Prim says.

'He's a great kid.' Phoebe adds.

Dee nods. 'Yeah, I know.'

'So much for my Saturday off. That was Claire. Something at the auction needs to be appraised, so I gotta go. I'm so sorry.' Prue apologizes.

They all say goodbye. The kids playing are with a ball. One kid accidentally throws the ball in the bush.

'I'll get it.' David runs in the bush and throws the ball back. He hears a cat meowing in the trees. He goes to look and a grimlock jumps out of the bush and grabs him. 'Help! Let go of me!'

Prue is walking along the path and sees what's happening. She runs towards David. 'David, no!' She puts her hands up and the grimlock and David fly around the air. A man just happens to see her. Prue looks at her hands and they fall to the ground. The grimlock grabs David and runs further into the bush. 'Help! Help! Let go of me! Help me!'

Prue runs after them. The grimlock stands in a spot and a hole in the ground appears. He jumps in and the hole closes.

The police are now at the park. Dee is crying.

'What did you tell them?' Phoebe asks.

Prue sighs. 'That I saw a butcher with whirling eyes take David.'