The Witch Is Back

In Salem, Massachusetts, 1692 a turnkey opens a cell in a jail. A man walks in. 'Matthew.' A woman calls him.

He smiles. 'Hello, Melinda.'

'Why? Why did you betray me?' She is heartbroken.

He smirked. 'You got what you deserved.'

'So you've never loved me? All the passion, all the heat?' She questioned.

He shook his head. 'I had to make you trust me. It was the only way to share your powers.'

'And so now you have them. So why would you turn me in? You know I'll burn.' She implored.

He didn't cate. 'I had to keep my secret.'

'Well, you can keep your trinkets too.'She pulls off a locket from around her neck throwing it at him.

He shrugged. 'I'll find another witch to give it to.'

He opens it. 'Maybe not.' She smiled.

He takes out a piece of paper that catches on fire. He throws it on the ground. 'What magic is this?'

'I'm taking back the powers you stole from me. "Outside of time, outside of gain, no only sorrow, no only pain.".' She chants.

Wind whips around and Matthew is sucked into the locket.

At Bucklands Rex puts some jewellery on Prue's desk. He picks up a locket and opening it. Prue walks in with Prim. 'Rex?'

'Ah, good morning, Prue. I've, uh, left a few things for you to catalogue. A marvelous shipment from an estate back east.' He tells her.

Prue nods. 'I'll get right on it. Hey would you mind if Prim helps? I'm trying to pass on some knowledge.'

Rex shakes his head then smiles at Prim. 'No, i don't mind at all. It'll be a relief knowing i can count on another Halliwell if your unavailable. Thanks. Prim always nice to see you.'

Prue sees the locket as Prim puts it around her neck. 'It's beautiful.'

Prue nods in agreement as she reaches out and opens it. The door slams shut and Matthew comes out of it. 'At last, freedom. The world has changed. What time is this?'

'Excuse me?' Prue pulls Prim behind her slightly.

He smiles at them. 'Where am I?'

'Who are you?' Prim stares at him.

He tilts his head. 'Matthew Tate, and if you freed me from that locket you are descendants of Melinda Warren. (He walks closer to them and Prue sends him flying back.) Thank you.'

'For what?' Prue glared.

He laughed. 'I tricked you into using your power on me. Now, I have it. (He uses her power to move a chair toward her holding her against the wall. He then disappears, she runs in the middle of the room and he appears behind her.) Behind you, witch.'

'How did you do that?' Prim asks.

He smirks. 'I can share your power but you can't share mine.'

'What do you want?' Prim stepped forward.

He turns to her .'I want what Melinda took from me. I want all four powers back.(He grabs her.) Defend yourself. Stop time.'

'I can't.' She tells him.

He runs a finger dowm her cheek. 'Then what is your power? The elements. Use them.'

'Go fuck yourself.' She bites back. Throwing back her head in the process, smashing his face he lets her go, she runs to Prue.