Which Prim Is It Anyway

A man watches boxers fight. Afterwards he meets one, stabs him with a crystal sword, saying he's taking his killer instinct.

Prue, Piper and Prim walk in the house.

'And since it's time for Quake's yearly inventory, I have to count everything in the restaurant down to the last wissel stick. It's gonna take days.' Piper tells them.

'I guess that's why you get paid the medium sized bucks.' Prue replies.

Piper looks at her. 'And which bucks would those be exactly?'

Prue notices a statue standing in the living room.

'Okay, okay, what's wrong with this picture?' Prue asks.

'Beside from me not getting paid enough.' Piper jokes.

Prue shakes her head. 'No. What is grams' statue still doing in the living room?'

Piper looks at her. 'We talked about it last night remember?'

'Yes, I do remember, and I thought that we agreed that it was an eyesore and she was going back to storage.' Prue scoffs.

Prim laughs. 'No, you decided.'

Piper sighs. 'And That was before I learned that storage down town is now 90 bucks a month and storage here is free. So, we called Phoebe and the three of us decided that she can stay here and last time I checked we were still living in a democracy.'

Prue groans. 'Okay, but Piper, she's ugly.'

Piper shrugs. 'Majority rules, sis. Unless, you can move her.'

Prue tries to move her with her power. She can't. 'Oohh... okay, okay, that didn't work.'

Piper smirked. 'It's solid marble. It took eight of Phoebe's bouncer friends to move it. It's too heavy for you.'

Prim uses her powers and gets it higher than Prue. She smiles.

Prue glares at her. 'You know, my powers are still growing and one day...'

'You can move it into the basement. But until then suffer.' Piper tells her.

Phoebe yells from the other room. 'Eeyah!'

'Phoebe.' Prim calls out.

In the living room, Phoebe is kicking and punching a dummy.

Prue gets her attention. 'Phoebe?'

Phoebe stops. 'Ooh, hi. I uh... I was just, uh...'

'Opening up a can of whoop ass.' Piper jokes.

Prue nods. 'Yeah, those are some serious moves. Where did you learn that?'

Phoebe lowers her head a little. 'Okay, I'm busted, I confess. I got tired of being the one in the family with the passive power. And I was a little jealous of Prim being able to kick a demon's ass with her only her body, so I started taking up self defense classes which I've been putting on my new credit card.'

'Phoebe that's great. We can spar together. I wanted all of you to learn for years.' Prim smiles.

Piper looks at the item. 'And, uh, this thing?'

'Oh, that's Slam-man. Got him off an infomercial.' Phoebe explains.

Prue groans. 'Great, another eyesore.'

'It's a total and complete martial arts training system. And with their easy instalment payment plan...' Phoebe starts.

Piper interrupts. 'Which you also put on your new credit card.'