That Seventies Episode

In the manor Prue, Prim and Phoebe are looking through photo albums. 'There aren't any pictures of me growing up.'

Prue scoffs. 'That seems impossible. I mean you weren't exactly camera shy. Prim on the other hand, she had to he tied down to get any taken.'

'Hey I don't like the attention.' Prim snorts.

Phoebe sighs. 'Yeah, well neither were you and Piper, or you and Grams, or you and Dad. Oh look, there's another one of you and Piper.'

Prue points to a page. 'Okay, there's a picture of you and Grams.'

'Oh, wasn't I cute.' Phoebe gushes.

Prim laughs. 'Someone thinks highly of herself.'

'Here's one of you and Mum.' Prue points out another.

Phoebe gasps. 'Wow, I don't even remember that. What was I, about two? (Prue nods) She died on us a year later.'

'That woulda made me about a year and a half old.' Prim commiserated with her sister.

Prue looks at them. 'Phoebe. Prim.'

Piper enters the room. 'Okay, alright, I need a pen and paper. (She tries to open a drawer but it's stuck.) Quick, we don't have a lot of time. (Phoebe hits it twice and kicks it and the drawer opens.) I always wondered how you got into my candy drawer.'

'Yeah, too bad all the candy's gone.' Phoebe joked.

'I thought it would be easy for us to just write him a note.' Piper says.

Prue raises an eyebrow. 'Who him?'

Prim gives her a look. 'Uh, the guy who comes every year, same day and time. (The doorbell rings) Grandma's secret admirer. Always says the the flowers are from someone else. (She opens the door) Hi, come on in. (The clock chimes in the background) How are you?'

'Flowers for Miss Penny Halliwell.' He goes to hand them to Piper but he drops them.

Piper freezes him and the flowers. 'Every year. What a klutz. At least this year I can freeze him so I can spare myself the clean up.'

'Why did you want to write him a note?' Phoebe asks.

'To tell him Grams is dead.' Piper explains.

Prue frowns. 'Oh, you're gonna break his heart.'

Piper gets the vase of flowers that's frozen in the air. The man unfreezes. 'Five chimes.'

'Excuse me?' Piper is confused.

'I only heard five chimes. It's noon. That means you froze me. Which means you have your powers at last.' The man replies.

Piper tilts her head. 'Uh, I don't know what you're talking about Mister but thanks for the flowers, okay, bye.'

'Call me Nicholas. Your mother did. (He puts on a ring and he becomes younger.) I had to appear to age over the years otherwise you would of become suspicious.' He smirks.

'What?' Prue asks.

Nicholas smiles. 'You see, twenty-four years ago today, your mother and I made a pact to spare her life, she gave up your future powers to me. She blessed this ring. Which gave me immunity from your powers. (Piper tries to freeze him.) Immunities so that I could kill you and take the powers for my own. To become invincible.'

Prue doesn't believe him. 'Our mother would never give away our powers.'

Nicholas ignores her. 'She didn't have much of a choice. Your blood is boiling. Soon your lungs will sear. (He points the ring at them and they double over in agony.) Your organs will over heat and death will come.'