The Wendigo

Piper's car has broken down by the park so she's on the phone with Phoebe. 'Of course I know what a jack is, Phoebe. I just don't know how to use it. It's not like I've ever got a flat tire before. I mean, this doesn't happen to me everyday.'

Phoebe explains. 'Piper, relax. I used to date a mechanic. I will walk you through it. Okay, you put the jack under the jeep and then you put the handle in the base and ratchet it up and down. Okay, it's very easy.'

'Handle... I don't think I've got a handle. Wait, there's a long wooden spoon in the back.' Piper tells her.

Phoebe, Prim and Prue are at quake. 'That's not gonna work. (to Prue and Prim.) She's looking for a long wooden spoon.'

'She shouldn't be alone at this time of night.' Prim sighs.

Piper finds the spoon. 'Okay, okay. (She sticks it in the jack and the spoon breaks.) Oh! It didn't work.'

'Okay, stay there and we'll come get you.' Phoebe says.

Piper refuses. 'No, I can do it, I can figure it out.'

'Piper, you're stranded and you're all alone and the only thing you have to protect yourself with is a wooden spoon that's broken.' Phoebe exclaims.

'And I have the power to freeze. I'm fine, it's better than mace. Okay, I gotta go before my battery dies. I gotta call the auto club. I'll meet you there in a little bit.' Piper hangs up.

Phoebe tries to convince her. 'Piper, wait. (Piper hangs up.) Hello? (to Prue) She is out of her mind.'

'That's it I'm gonna fly over there and wait with her.' Prim announces and takes off.

Prue nods. 'Alright, we'll give her 15 minutes, then call back.'

'Okay.' Phoebe agrees.

'Okay.' Prue repeats.

Piper is calling the auto club. 'Directory assistance. What city please?'

'San Francisco. Auto club please.' Piper replies.

Prim lands beside her, her sister screams. 'Prim, you almost gave me heart attack. I thought i told you not to come.'

'When do i ever listen, Piper?' Prim smirks.

Phoebe lioks at her sister. 'Now, back to what we were talking about. What do you think?'

'Well, I think it's a good idea.' Prue nods.

Phoebe smiles. 'Great.'

Prue continues. 'And I think it's a bad idea.'

'How? How's it a bad idea? You need extra help for the auction and I need a job.' Phoebe asks.

Prue explains. 'Well, not only are we family but we live together and I don't think that my wardrobe can take the assault of your daily needs.'

'Okay, I'm great with phones, better with people and very computer friendly and with a pay check, I could purchase new clothes. So by hiring me, you'd actually be expanding your wardrobe not decreasing it. And I'd be eternally grateful.' Phoebe states.

Prue looks at her. 'You really wanna work at Bucklands?'

Phoebe nods. 'When opportunity knocks, I answer the door.'

'The job is very demanding. Auctions can be stressful.' Prue tells her.

Phoebe smiles. 'I love a challenge.'

Prue continues. 'They're pretty long hours.'

'Overtime is my friend. Ooh, plus, I just thought of something else. With my premonitions, I might just be able to get you the straight dope without a trip to the office water cooler.' Phoebe tries to sweeten the pot.