Dead man dating

At the manor Prim is walking towards the front door. She opens it and Andy is there.' Andy, hi.'

Andy smiles.' I was no where near the neighborhood, thought I'd stop by.

'Honest man, I like that. ( she lets Andy in and closes the door.) So, um, I had a great time last night.' She tells him.

Andy nods.' Yeah, me too. But I forgot to give you something very important. ( he gets a small box out of his coat pocket.) Happy Birthday.

Prim looks at him.' But it's not my birthday until next week.'

She reaches for it but he pulls it back.' Consider this a preview.'

She grabs the box from him and opens it revealing...'A key?'

Andy nods.' Yeah, to the Calistoga Spa. We leave Friday night after work. Don't worry, I got us adjoining rooms.'

Prim raises and eyebrow.' Adjourning rooms?'

'Well, I wouldn't want to assume something I'm not supposed to be assuming. We haven't taken that step yet, so no pressure. I just want to be with you, away, together. Think about it.' He asks her.

Heat blooms on Prims face at the possibility.' Okay.'

He leans over and kisses her making her want more.' Let me know. Bye.' He leaves.

Prim groans.' That boy knows what he's doing. Makes a woman damn near forget her own name. How did Prue keep her hands off him. Happy birthday to me indeed.'

In an alley a man is murdered.

Back at the manor Piper is putting birthday invitations in an envelope when Prue and Phoebe walk in. 'Good morning. What are you doing? Prims coming down. Put those away.'

'She wouldn't have to if you had sent them out.' Prue gives her a look.

Piper is aggravated.' Phoebe, you were supposed to send these out last week., the party is Friday.'

'You guys, Prims not gonna be happy. She hates surprise partys as much as i do.' Prue tells them.

They shoot her a glare as Phoebe answers Piper.' We're right on schedule. The restaurant is reserved, the menu selected, the cake has been ordered. '

Piper hides the invitations.' That's because i did all those things. At least tell me you managed to buy Prim something other than your traditional gift.'

'A card.' Piper began.

'Three days late.' Prue finished.

Phoebe looks at them.' Yeah, well, i decided to break that tradition and start a new one.'

Piper is stunned.' You brought Prim a gift? Where'd you get the money to pay for it?'

'Yeah, aren't you broke Pheebs?' Prue asked right before Prim walked in.

'Morning.' She greets her sisters.

Phoebe is the first to reply.' Good morning. Hey i forgot to ask; how was your date with Andy?'

'Great, until he asked me to spend my birthday at a spa with him.' Prim sighed.

Phoebe sarcastically replies.' Oh i hate when they do that.'

'For this weekend? Your didn't say yes, did you?' Piper asked worried.

Prim eyes her suspiciously.' Well, my body did.....screamed it actually. But i don't know, i just have to think about it. We haven't done, it yet. What if its horrible? What if I'm horrible?'

'Woah, calm down. Just take it one step at a time. It'll be fine.' Prue advised.

While Phoebe starts to encourage her.' A weekend of rest, rubdowns and room service. Whats to think about? ( before Piper slams a notepad on the table causing all three of her sisters to look at her.) I mean, uh, you could be right. Going away with a guy, is like....'