Is There A Woogey In The House

There's a small earthquake at the manor. It stops and Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Prim come down the stairs.

Phoebe groans. 'Oh god. Not another after shock.'

Prue sighs. 'Yeah, well, at least they're getting smaller. What was the main one? 4.3?'

'The radio said 4.5.' Piper says.

Prim shakes her head. 'Does it matter? Your niece or nephew hated it. Or liked it. They sure kicked up a storm.'

'There you go Grams. (She straightens up a picture of Grams.) Earthquakes give me the jeebies.' Phoebe shivers.

Prue smirked. 'Would that be the Phoebe Jeebies?'

'Oh, look it's the comedy stylings of Prue Halliwell.' Phoebe glares.

Piper rolls her eyes. 'You and Prim are the only Halliwells that actually likes earthquakes.'

'And I also love thunderstorms. What's your point?' Prim smiles.

'I don't like them, but I don't go running through the house naked screaming "run for your life" either.' Prue states.

Phoebe looks at her. 'Okay. That is such an exaggeration. I was wearing slippers.'

They walk into the kitchen. Prue turns to them. 'Okay, okay, okay. Does anybody smell that?'

Piper nods. 'Yeah, uh, I caught a whiff of it first thing this morning. I think it's coming from the basement.'

'Gas leak?' Prue asks.

Prim frowns. 'Maybe I stay out of the house until this, whatever it is, is fixed. It's not safe for baby Halliwell.'

Piper sighs. 'I don't know. I called someone to come out a check. They should be here any ... (Doorbell rings) Now. I'll get it.' She goes to get it.

Prue shakes her head. 'We're never gonna pull this off.'

Phoebe looks at her. 'Everything's going to be fine.'

Prue sighs. 'Yeah, until the house blows up. Look, this Bucklands VIP specifically requested for the dinner party to be here. Now, Claire may have prodded me into agreeing, but the point is I did agree, and, and...'

'Nothing has changed. Piper's gonna cook a feast. I will serve with grace. Prim will charm their pants off. And Claire will kiss your ass... (Piper clears her throat as she enters the room with the gas man) Trinomial talents.' Phoebe says.

Gas man greets them. 'Morning ladies. Wow. That's the smell? (Phoebe nods.) Doesn't really smell like gas.'

'Yeah, but if it is, we can't light the stove. No stove. No dinner.'

'And it's not safe for the baby.' Prim chimes in.

Piper rolls her eyes. 'Relax. If we have to, I could have it cooked at the restaurant and brought here. And Prim can just go stay at Andy's.'

Gas man nods. 'Well, let me check it out and see what's up.'

Piper smiles. 'Great thanks. The basement is thataway.'

'Okay.' The gas man walks into the basement.

'Look Phoebe. He's going into the basement, alone.' Piper jokes.

Phoebe glares. 'Don't even start.'

Prue continues. 'Yeah. What if, dare I say it, the boogyman gets him.'

Piper smirkes. 'I believe Phoebe pronounced it Woogyman, or was that just the buckteeth?'

Phoebe scoffs. 'Okay. I was five years old you guys.'