Dream Sorcerer

At Quake Prim and Phoebe have just walked in when some men start hitting on them. 'Are your parents terrorists?' Directed at Phoebe.

'Excuse me?' She asked the man.

'Cause baby you are the bomb.' He finished.

The other man was looking at Prim. 'Jim, Jim, ask her if it hurt when she fell?'

Prim stared at the man. 'Uh, what now?'

'When you fell from heaven. Did it hurt? Cause i know an angel when i see one.' He looked Prim up and down, lingering at places longer than she liked.

Prim raised an eyebrow at the man and leaned in a little. 'Honey, I'm no angel. I'm a witch. But don't tell my sisters i told you.' Her and Phoebe walk toward their sisters. Prim feeling a little guilty. She told these complete strangers her secret even if they didn't believe her, but she couldn't even tell Andy. Then men watched as they walked away.

'Oh, I'm so glad you guy's are still here. What are you staring at? Phoebe asks.

'They have been going at it for almost an hour.' Prue commented.

A woman and man are making out. 'Hello! I can't even look.' Phoebe exclaims.

Piper sighs. 'I know. I hate being single.'

The waitress Sky brings Prim a drink. 'Special delivery.'

'Uh, i think there's a mistake. I didn't order this.' Prim tells her.

Skye smiles. 'I know. You have a secret admirer. He ordered it for you.'

'Who is that?' Piper asks.

'I don't know. But apparently he's been eyeing Prim for awhile now.' Skye replies.

Prim shoots a small smile at the man. 'Um, Skye can you do me a favor? Tell him I'm very flattered but I'm actually seeing someone. Which i actually should be heading out to meet him.'

The sisters smile at each other and Prim goes to leave. The man watches her as Skye returns his drink relaying the message. He doesn't believe her. He thinks Prim doesn't like him because he's in a wheelchair. He asks Skye out and she turns him down when she sees the wheelchair. The man is enraged.

At Skye's appartment the man appears in her dream and kills her.

Prim arrives at Andy's place a bundle of nerves. She barely knocks before he lets her in. 'I, uh, ordered Chinese. Shrimp lo mein, fried rice and sushi. I know its your favorite.'

She smiles and gives him a small kiss as he takes her hand and leads her to the table. 'You remembered.'

'Of course. I remember everything you like, and dislike.' He laughs gently.

She blushes. 'Your amazing. Thank you.'

He rubs her hand then they dig in. 'So, anything interesting happen today?'

'Um, well, some guy hit on me at Quake.' She told slowly.

He raised and eyebrow. 'Really? I can hardly blame him. I hope i don't have competition. What'd he say?'