Wicca Envy

Prue and Phoebe arrive back home carrying lots of shopping bags. Prim comes down from the attic. She was trying to work on her healing, so she was reading up on it, learning everything she could. 'Where have you two been?'

'Shopping.' Phoebe smiles.

Prue nods. 'Yeah, but I don't know Phoebe, the Betsy Johnson dress may be a bit too much for work. Back me up here Prim.'

She shakes her head. 'Your barking up the wrong tree when it comes to fashion. Honestly i don't see the appeal in shopping. I only do when i absolutely have to. And name brands? Forget it. It's a wast of money in my opinion.'

'That's what a new wardrobe's all about. Pushing the limit.' Phoebe protests.

Prue sighs. 'Yeah, and stretching the budget. Maybe I should just check with Piper.'

They hear Piper laughing and then Piper and Leo run in the foyer. Piper sees them. 'Oh my God, Prue.'

She freezes Leo, trips over his leg and slides across the floor and stops at her sisters feet. They help her up. 'I'm so embarrassed.'

'Of course, she may have other things on her mind like having her way with the handyman.' Phoebe smirks.

Piper blushes. 'I thought you guys were supposed to be shopping. And that you had your head buried in books studying and listening to music.'

'Obviously.' Prue laughed.

Phoebe notices Piper's shirt unbuttoned. 'Oh, look, front clasp bra. She means business.'

'Serious business.' Prue adds on.

Prim smirks. 'He must be good with his hands.'

'Do you mind?' Piper looks between them.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'No, are you kidding? I think it's great. As long as he's not still on the clock.'

'Who cares either way. Leo's hot. Piper is gorgeous. And they are both sweet people. I love Leo. I think their perfect for each other. So when can i call him my big brother.' Prim approved

Piper pushes on. 'That's what I mean. You guys have to get out of here before he unfreezes. I never know how long this things lasts. (Piper sees all the shopping bags.) How much did you guys spend?'

'Lots. Prue's new look is perfect for an SHW.' Phoebe smiles.

Prue is confused. 'SHW?'

'Single Hot Witch.' Phoebe explains.

Piper pushes them toward the living room. 'Okay, time's up. You three gotta go. Go, go in there and be quiet.'

'We will if you will.' Phoebe jokes.

Piper walks over to Leo and stands where she was standing. He unfreezes and they run up the stairs.

Prue is in her room with Kit. She starts to unzip her sweater. Rex astral projects next to Prue. Kit growls and hisses at him.
'Kit, what is it?'

'You forgot to unpack your briefcase when you got home from work. You want to do it right now. (Prue walks over to her briefcase and unzips it.) What you're about to pick up is a tiara but you really believe it's your date book. (She gets it out.) Now put it in your desk, just like you always do. (She puts it in the drawer.) Excellent. Now you want to continue getting ready for bed.' Prue takes off her shoes. Kit jumps up on the desk and hisses at Rex making him break his concentration, astral projecting back in his body.

Rex explains what astral projection is to Hannah. (Transporting yourself psychically.)

The next morning Prue is trying on the clothes she bought. She picks out an outfit and goes downstairs. Phoebe's at the bottom of the stairs wearing a suit. Prim is heading to class for finals.