Wedding From Hell

Outside a house a man and woman are talking about their upcoming wedding. A woman they don't know shows up and the man falls unconscious.

Back at the manor Piper and Prim are in the bathroom. Both holding pregnancy tests in their hands. 'Hello? What are you two doing in there?' Prue exclaims.

'We're almost done.' Piper tells her.

Prue sighs. 'Define almost?'

'Just give us another minute or two, Prue. I gotta talk something through with Piper.' Prim yells back.

Prue doesn't believe her. 'Your positive?'

Piper faintly whispers. 'I hope not.'

'Everything's gonna be fine Piper. I mean yeah, It's seems screwed up now....but at least you won't have to tell your boyfriend. And even if you have a half demon baby.... he or she will still be half witch and that baby will have a force of good for a mom...not ta mention its kick ass aunts.' Prim cheekily whispers as Piper gives her a look.

Prue tries again. 'Guys i can not be late today.'

'I know the feeling.' Piper says.

'Well, I'm screwed. What about you?' Her face paler than usual as she shows Piper the pink lines.

Prue continues talking. 'My first biannual starts tomorrow and....Guys i just want to do a good job.'

'Yeah, i know.' Piper tells her.

'Prue, you'll kick ass, as usual.' Prim tells her quietly.

'So can you two hurry then?' She asks them.

Piper starts getting irritated. 'Just use the bathroom downstairs.'

'All my stuff is up here.' She tries again.

Piper fires back. 'Well, use mine. It's all down there.'

'But then...never mind.' She leaves.

Phoebe then knocks on the door. 'Piper? Prim?'

'We'll be right out.' Piper replied as Prim just sits in shock, now knowing all those times she got sick was not a stomach bug.

Phoebe sighed. 'Is there any hot water left?'

Piper throws her pregnancy box in the bin, stuffing Prims' tests in her sisters pocket. She opens the door. 'What?'

'Am i in for a cold shower. Yes or no?' Phoebe asks again.

Piper gets snarky. 'At certain times in our life, a cold shower is probably a good thing.'

'Not three mornings in a row it's not.' Phoebe tells her.

Piper leaves pulling their non-verbal sister with her. Phoebe watches as they go, feeling bad for Prim who had been sick for a week now. She starts brushing her teeth when she notices the box in the trash. She picks it up and has a premonition of a demon baby being born.

In the kitchen Piper is cooking and Prim is helping her. She gets a tray of hor's d'ouevres our of the oven when Prue walks in. The phone rings and Piper answers it. 'Hello. Okay, thanks. Bye.' She hangs up.

Prue decides to bring up the bathroom situation. 'The four of us definitely need to figure out some kind of a morning routine.'

Prim starts getting nauseous. 'I think I'm gonna be gonna be sick.'

'I'm right there with ya sister.' Piper agrees.

Prue smirks. 'In the upstairs or downstairs bathroom?'

Piper sighs.' Since Prim is gonna be in bed resting now, maybe Phoebe can help me cater the Elliot Spencer wedding tomorrow.'

'Shouldn't you check with the chef who hired you first? Prue asked.