The Fifth Sister

In a young girls room, she talks to another woman in a mirror. They make a plan to infiltrate the power of four, and become the fifth sister. At the manor Leo is looking in the chimney looking for Kit. 'Uh...well I think I see...yep. There's definitely something here.' Leo says.

Piper mumbles to herself. 'Definitely.'

Phoebe enters with a cup of coffee. 'Oh my. Santa, you've changed.'

'He's looking for Kit. Our cat, remember.' Prim rolls her eyes at her sister.

Phoebe nods. 'The cat. Right. Four legs and fur. I remember. (She mouths to Piper) Oh my god!'

Leo gets up from the looking  in the fireplace. 'Sorry. You know, have you tried the shelter?'

'Yeah. Nothing.' Piper sighs.

Leo tries to console her. 'Well, she had her collar on right? With your number on it and everything?'

'Mmhmmm. A very unique collar in fact.' Prim smiles.

Piper smiles at hkm. 'Anyway...Uh, thanks for looking. I'm sure you must be hungry after all that work.'

'All what work?' Leo smiles back.

Phoebe laughs a little and puts her arm around Piper. 'Oh, that's just Piper. She's gotta be everyone's mom. Think of her as your mom. I know I do.'

They all laugh a little. 'Isn't she a scream?' Piper asked sarcastically.

Leo nods only looking at Piper. 'Well thanks, um...let me go put up these flyers first and I'll be right back, OK?'

Prim watches their interaction smirking as Leo bumps into the fireplace screen. 'Oh, easy now.'

'Oh.' Leo stumbles.

Piper is concerned. 'You all right?'

'Yeah. Yeah. I'll just...' He puts the fireplace screen back gently.

Piper smiles. 'Antique.'

'Grandma's.' Phoebe announces.

Prim warns him. 'Yeah. She'd be so pissed if that got broke. She'd haunt your ass.'

Phoebe and Piper watch Leo leave. Prim honestly couldn't believe Phoebe.

'Oh. Quite possibly the finest glutes in the city.' Phoebe comments. Prim shook her head.

'In the state.' Piper joins in.

Phoebe taunts. 'In all the land.'

'I saw him first.' Piper shouts.

Phoebe shakes her head. 'Uh-uh.'

Piper nods. 'Uh-huh.'

'Oh.' Phoebe playfully glares at her.

Prim sighs. 'You guys are giving me a headache. Butttt.....I'm all rooting for Leo and Piper.'

On the street Leo hangs a flyer on a sign and walks by a car, wich Aviva is in. She watches Leo leave and then turns around to look at the flyer burning it as she smiles.

At the manor Piper is the kitchen taking  a cinnamon roll out of the microwave and putting it on a plate. She then pours a glass of milk, taking it to Leo who is on a ladder.

Piper hands it up to him. 'Here you go Leo. Non-fat milk right?'

'Right. Thanks.' Leo smiles.

Piper laughs a little. 'Just don't call me mom.'

Phoebe, Prue and Prim are coming down the stairs, the former two giving Prim advice on her relationship.

Phoebe looks at her. 'Trust me. One hot night is all you guys need to get back on track.'